God is good. Prayers do work.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God is good. Prayers do work.

Thank you God and Thank you guys n gals for praying for me. It is most appreciated. When I posted about being hospitalized, my situation wasn’t looking so good about chances of survival. That’s why faith is important and of course self motivation and determination. I wasn’t ready to die and dang sure wasn’t scared of what was before me despite what the doctors first said. It turned around as I expected it would. Family and friends were hearing how bad my chances of survival looked and were crying thinking I was leaving them. Admittedly I looked terrible then. My voice was weak and wavering. Couldn’t walk or stand up at all. In CCU I stated out loud that I wasn’t going anywhere. I want y’all to know it was if I could feel the prayers from others. Not sure how that works but it was real.

My eyesight isn’t back 100% so have some patience with my lack of ability to word things and explain. And there’s brain damage among other parts of the body that still have to heal. The doctors still don’t have all the answers. I’ll try to share more at a later time. I’m so thankful to not be experiencing the terrible nerve pains in my head. Tried to get on here before to thank everyone but the pain at times is nearly crippling. The doctors said it may take a year to recover. I get frustrated at times and try to speed it up. Hope and pray it doesn’t take that long. Because of my condition I had to quit my jobs. So that means I’m unemployed and am trying to get on disability. It’s a slow process. Kind of strange how not long ago I was taking care of family in another state (twice) and now I’m in the position of needing help. Hope you guys have an awesome day. Thanks again for your prayers and thoughts.

Great news - Praise the Lord!

Comment

So glad you are on the mend. Continued prayers for a speedy and complete recovery.

Comment

Awesome news. Hang in there and thanks for the update. Continuing prayers for you sir.

Comment

That’s awesome news. Keep up the positive thoughts and we’ll keep up the prayers.

Comment

Good to hear you are recovering

Comment

That's wonderful news. Keep your focus on HIM and HE will get you through.

Comment

Praise the Lord!

Comment

Great news sir!! Praise the Lord! Keep up the good fight!

Comment

Thanks for the update and glad to hear you’re recovering !

Comment

Great news - Praise the Lord!

Comment

Prayers will continue, take care

God Bless
                        Bish

Comment

Great news! God is GREAT!

Comment

Glory be to GOD!

Comment

Good to hear of some positive outcome for you. We were all wondering after the last thread.

Good luck with your recovery.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X