South Florida Summer Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Florida Summer Trip

For summer vacation my young boys decided against Disney and chose the Everglades National Park. Talk about a win in my book! We plan to fly into Miami, Airbnb and rent a vehicle to travel around South Florida. Looking about a week stay in late June. I'm looking for guidance and recommendation's for the following:

Fishing Guide (Snook and Tarpon)
    Airboat Ride and possible Iguana Hunt
    Places to visit and activities to do around Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Naples and far south to Key Largo.

Thank you!

Bump

Comment

Ttt

Comment

I can’t help any but the Everglades are an amazing place. And the python hunt me and a buddy did a few years ago has by far been one of the most fun hunting trips ever! An iguana hunt with pellet guns would be a blast!

Comment

Check out Python Cowboy. He does iguana and maybe even python hunts. He's on youtube and most other social media too.

Official merch Trapper MIke, don't miss out. Martin County Trapping and Rescue merch supporting Python Cowboy and the work that he does in the swamp. Get your official t-shirts,hats, hoodies, etc. Mike Kimmel does what he can to look after the swamp, don't miss out on his merch!

Comment

We went with Arrow Assault Bowfishing. We used our bowfishing bows and his blowguns, but he does have his own bows to use also. He also does the pellet guns. Went iguana hunting in the morning and bowfishing that night. Great time and lots of opportunities.

Premier freshwater and saltwater bowfishing charters. Blowgun Iguana Hunts. Miami bowfishing charters. South Florida bowfishing charters.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by BOBSTER; 02-15-2022, 05:41 PM. Reason: added website

Comment

PM sent

Comment

All, thanks for the recommendations and guidance!

Comment

Originally posted by BOBSTER View Post
                  We went with Arrow Assault Bowfishing. We used our bowfishing bows and his blowguns, but he does have his own bows to use also. He also does the pellet guns. Went iguana hunting in the morning and bowfishing that night. Great time and lots of opportunities.

https://www.arrowassaultbowfishing.com/
                  Those look cool, iguana hunting would be fun.

Comment

Tag!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Might look into a peacock bass trip while you are there as well. We used swamp to sea on lake ida

Comment

We fished with Captain Wright Taylor in the Everglades and had a heck of a time. Caught a ton of snook on the fly. He is also from Texas and president of CCA there in Florida. I’m currently in Marco Island and FIL and I are headed on a guided trip in the flats tomorrow morning. Good luck bud!

Comment

Working...
                        X