Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pflugerville Youth Dove Hunt - Bring Your Kid!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pflugerville Youth Dove Hunt - Bring Your Kid!!!!

You may have seen on another thread that Texas Wild Wood is hosting a TYHP dove hunt this weekend in Pfluverville. Four of our hunters had to cancel, opening those spots. With all the effort put into this hunt so far, it would be a shame to hunt only six kids.

If interested in a top quality hunt and experience for your son or daughter, sign up and come join us. If your youth is not already registered with the Tx Youth Hunting Program, go to their website and sign up TODAY! That part is free.

Then, search for upcoming hunts and sign up for my hunt. AGAIN - THIS MUST BE DONE TODAY!!!

The cost for the weekend (and this is true for all TYHP hunts) is $75. For that, you will both get two great meals and two great hunts for your son or daughter.

We will be primitive camping on site. Hunt starts sat at noon and ends sun at noon. You can tent camp or bring a pop up or pull behind. We have plenty of room.

For those on here familiar with the program, please share your experiences with others. This post has taken me twenty minutes to type, during which time, about 30 birds have flown over.

Call me with questions.
    Last edited by Tex_Cattleman; 09-05-2012, 08:49 AM.

Ttt

Comment

If I had a kid I would be there. Good luck!

Comment

My daughter isnt in to dove hunting (yet). But I wanted to say that I think what your doing is truly great not only for the kids but the parents to. Even though I wont be participating I thank you. Keep up the great work.

Comment

What a great deal and sure to be a good time!!!

Comment

Awesome thing you are doing Trey..........if I didn't already have plans Iwould be out there helping you out.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Good talking with you, Russell. Look forward to seeing you Saturday.

I thank you, TYHP thanks you, the kids thank you.

Let's have fun!

Comment

Comment

I was just contacted by the TYHP. They said they thought there would only be 6 hunters for the weekend, but for some unexplainable reason there was a mad rush of new applications today. The hunt is now booked up, with several on the waiting list.

I responded..."Wow, wonder how that happened"

GOOD JOB, TBH!!! I love this place.

I look forward to meeting the the four of you latecomers.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex_Cattleman View Post
                      I was just contacted by the TYHP. They said they thought there would only be 6 hunters for the weekend, but for some unexplainable reason there was a mad rush of new applications today. The hunt is now booked up, with several on the waiting list.

I responded..."Wow, wonder how that happened"

GOOD JOB, TBH!!! I love this place.

I look forward to meeting the the four of you latecomers.
                      Where u hunting in pville. Grew up there and still hunt out that way every year.... Just curious area...

Comment

Good stuff
                        Congrats for taking the kids hunting

Comment

Working...
                        X