Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Needy family in search of affordable transmission repair in or around Terrell.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome job RascalArms and everybody who helped out!

The sad part is how many folks don't have anybody to stand up for them and get taken to the cleaners in situations like this.

Thanks to everybody.

Comment

Awesome job helping this family Joel! Thank you and TBH for helping this family.

Comment

Wow. This site is truly a Family you Want Be Part Of. God is Amazing.This made my Day.

Comment

Well guys, we were able to pick up the van today and this family has it in their possession once again. I was able to pay the entire bill through your gracious donations. I will go get the remaining balance on a bank card and give to the family for gas or groceries.

Again, I just can not THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH! It's been such a blessing to not only the family but me as well. I'm very proud to be associated with this group.
          I'd like to also extend my gratitude to Service Manager Mitchell Sutter and General Manager Kyle Youngblood at Platinum Dodge in Terrell. As D Mo said...it's not every day you get the opportunity to do the right thing and then actually do it. Kudos to them and I'm still in awe of this dealership for stepping up! [emoji122][emoji122]
          I ordered a TBH shirt for the young man and he and his mom, as well as the entire family, are very very appreciative.

God bless!!

Comment

Great ending...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
              Great ending...
              Greatness!

Comment

Good stuff right there!

Comment

Joel, thank you for putting this together and keeping everyone updated.

Comment

Heck yea that’s awesome

Comment

So awesome, made my day seeing this!!!

Comment

Nice work on this Joel!

Comment

Thanks for taking care of them y’all!

Comment

This is great!

Comment

Tip of the hat to Joel - its great to read some positive news like this

Comment

Greatness. Have to be a part of the brotherhood to understand it. We may bicker like an old married couple, but we can come together quickly.

Comment

Working...
                                X