• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want one!!

Comment

wow! Love the flyers on that dude.

Comment

Some studs Rusty! Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Nice

Comment

I’m with Garguy, I see an older buck in those 2 photos. Next to impossible to judge a buck of 2 pics, I know. But he don’t look 4-5 IMO
            Love his character!

Comment

Looks like he’s got those old man eyes. Bet he’s pretty darn old.

Comment

Kinda cool photo. Nice nontypical with snout up a feeder...hopefully getting a little tine length. Fawn nursing. Can see mommas ribs. Bet she's ready to wean.
                Attached Files

Comment

Great photo but what is that green stuff in the background? Oh never mind. I remember when we used to get rain.

Comment

Not sure whats more impressive, the animals in the photo or all the green stuff on the ground........

Great photo sir, just jealous of your green browse.

Rwc

Comment

How are things shaping up for this season?

Comment

Need some help from the experts. I'm pretty good at judging score of most of my deer. This one is tricky though. Curious what everyone thinks this goat scores. I'm gonna let a buddy chase him so with any luck we will ultimately know the right answer. While its a bit hard to see in the pics his right side is almost a perfect match to left. Pretty cool for a deer this non typical.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Have no idea what he might score, but he is one super cool and old buck!! I look forward to hearing what he ends up at!

Comment

I think he’s gonna score well into the 190s? Am I crazy?

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                              I think he’s gonna score well into the 190s? Am I crazy?
                              not crazy. great buck

Comment

IF someone could do a break down as to how you come up with a score on this buck it would be awesome. I am terrible a scores but my lame look has him 200's but I am not sold on that. The mass vs tine length is really making me guess

Comment

Working...
                                X