Bad day for bank robber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
    That idiot got popped in the neck and bleeding out in a hurry and he's still trying to go after and shoot the guard. WTH is he thinking?
    I don't know but I respect it. He kept trying to kill the security guard as the clock counted down. That kind of attitude possibly killed his opponent. For sure scored him at least one hit before he died. Good on him for that at least. He didn't just lay down and bleed out. He went out with a lot less bullets than when he started. He deserves credit for that least.

I could only hope I'd do the same on my way out in a fight for my life. It's better to have a draw than take an L. He spent the rest of his life putting bullets in the guy that killed him. Personally I think that's pretty awesome.
    Last edited by okrattler; 07-28-2022, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
      I don't know but I respect it. He kept trying to kill the security guard as the clock counted down. That kind of attitude possibly killed his opponent. For sure scored him at least one hit before he died. Good on him for that at least. He didn't just lay down and bleed out. He went out with a lot less bullets than when he started. He deserves credit for that least.

I could only hope I'd do the same on my way out in a fight for my life. It's better to have a draw than take an L.
      If your gonna die , die with your boot on

Comment

That was wicked.

Comment

He went down in sight and left a blood trail Ray Charles could follow.

Looks like the ole Rage in the Cage commercials.

I hope the guard survived and the perp...well looks like he bled out in the door.

Comment

I could only hope I'd do the same on my way out in a fight for my life. It's better to have a draw than take an L. He spent the rest of his life putting bullets in the guy that killed him. Personally I think that's pretty awesome.

Glorifying the bad guy. Sensationalizing at its finest.

Comment

Come on...You respect someone who came with evil and malice to do harm?
              Can you say the same about the Uvalde shooter who shot it out before he was killed? The Mall shooter who tried to retreat and shot it out unsuccessfully with a civilian? The Hi jackers that took over flight 93 over PA on 9/11...They all went down fighting...Respect?
              They get urine on their grave from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
                Looks like it was his belt and holster that fell down to his leg. Only thing I can think of.

Yup. Looks like the officer/guard jumped over the side wall of the barrier to the inside of the desks he was leaning on and his belt hung on the top and was ripped to his knees. You can see the wall in the opening scene

Comment

***……. I guess you’d say the same thing for a armed robber that broke into your home and got shot by your wife, only to be able to return fire and “respectfully” take down your wife also? You’d probably give speeches at both funerals in admiration?

Comment

I think that guy was more focused on killing the guard than robbing anything.
                    Love justice

Comment

Dead man walking.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the blood trail that everyone thinks is from the guard is actually spray from the robber. Was puckering for the guard when the perp came over desk with gun pointed at his back.

Comment

Must have been a mechanical Now we just need to do the same to the criminal element here in the US. A big thumbs up to the guard!

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                            ***……. I guess you’d say the same thing for a armed robber that broke into your home and got shot by your wife, only to be able to return fire and “respectfully” take down your wife also? You’d probably give speeches at both funerals in admiration?
                            If the rolls were reversed would I be proud of my wife? A fighting spirit is a fighting spirit no matter how you look at it. I admire his attitude, get death was way less terrifying the way he went out.

Comment

This is the dumbest thing I have read in a while...

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                                Come on...You respect someone who came with evil and malice to do harm?
                                Can you say the same about the Uvalde shooter who shot it out before he was killed? The Mall shooter who tried to retreat and shot it out unsuccessfully with a civilian? The Hi jackers that took over flight 93 over PA on 9/11...They all went down fighting...Respect?
                                They get urine on their grave from me.
                                First off nobody got into a gunfight with the Uvalde shooter for over an hour. So I don't know how you confused this situation with that at all. I respect this guys will to keep fighting even after his death warrant had been signed. If you get that I am praising him for robbing a bank or anything else of the sort out of what I said you must have bad reading comprehension. Little bit of a learning disability perhaps.

Comment

Working...
                                X