Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B’s and C’s get degrees!

Comment

We had 790 in my graduating class and I didn’t even crack the top 10% - maybe top 100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I would have done a little better if the teachers would've let me stay in the class.
        For some reason most of them thought I could learn more in the office. Their expectations and my goals weren't even in the same book. I guess it worked out for the best. I did graduate with a bit of cheering.

Comment

I believe I was somewhere around 75 in a class of almost 600. Did get a football scholly though and I married well. My daughter was #1.

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
            Curt thanks for that confession. You earned it

I was top 25% of 278. I can’t remember exact number, but I think it was 69. Early acceptance to Texas A&M (SAT score) where I dropped out after a year. I’m hoping I can recover.

Comment

3rd out of 78.

Comment

Towards the bottom. But I had high enough SAT scores to get myself accepted plenty of places and even few scholarships. I love to learn but showing up to class was never my thing. Also took 8 years to get my undergrad. <—- slacker

Comment

Hell I didn't even graduate! Took awhile working with my back to get where Im able to work with my brain. Sometimes I regret it but most of the time I don't.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Comment

I was 3rd in my class.

C average

3rd letter in the alphabet

Comment

I was #2. Only had 8 in my class though, so we were all in the top 10. Lol

Comment

Not even close...but I married the valedictorian so I'm thinkin' I was the smartest s.o.b. in the class! There were lots of folks more shocked than me!lol

Comment

I can’t remember taking a book home my 4 years of high school, but I graduated.
                          I just done enough to get by, if I would have tried harder, who knows.
                          I have a granddaughter that will be in the top somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                            We had 790 in my graduating class and I didn’t even crack the top 10% - maybe top 100

Jerp I had you pegged as one of TBH’s brightest

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
                              I would have done a little better if the teachers would've let me stay in the class.
                              For some reason most of them thought I could learn more in the office. Their expectations and my goals weren't even in the same book. I guess it worked out for the best. I did graduate with a bit of cheering.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                                I was 3rd in my class.

C average

3rd letter in the alphabet
                                That explains why you majored in Fishing in college & got the name Fishndude

Comment

Working...
                                X