No announcement yet.

Just In New Tourney: 2021 Chester Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well there is two 20 target courses, Bob Lee course, and Pope and Young course, for a total of 40 targets. There is a 6 target shootdown field for our games. 8 practice bags for warming up, or instruction on shooting. The course is great BTW...Looking forward to it.

Comment

Still not raining here. Out on the course. Doing some fine tuning. Special thanks to my brother, Shabow and my Dad for the extra help setting these creative, well thought out shots. Just wait.

Comment

"creative"? "well thouht out"????

Was kind of hoping for "easy", "slam dunk", "no brainer"!

Comment

Man these longer courses during warm weather need to be like the golf course. Nice young lady with a beer cart.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Y’all r funny. It is not a long course. It’s just a fun course. Some challenging. Some easy. Course I miss the easy ones every time. If u come shoot it I promise u will be surprised at the course. It’s one of the best. I have never seen one like it. Y’all let me know what u think after u shoot it. U won’t regret coming.

Comment

Just In New Tourney: 2021 Chester Classic

Originally posted by Skunklady View Post
              Y’all r funny. It is not a long course. It’s just a fun course. Some challenging. Some easy. Course I miss the easy ones every time. If u come shoot it I promise u will be surprised at the course. It’s one of the best. I have never seen one like it. Y’all let me know what u think after u shoot it. U won’t regret coming.

You are kinda scaring me Shana!!!! [emoji15]

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Last edited by Bisch; 05-20-2021, 08:05 PM.

Comment

I'm looking forward to it. Wish I could have had tomorrow off to get the full affect. But I'll enjoy what I can.

Comment

I’ll be making the trip up there tomorrow. Looks like it’ll be a good event. Never been to a trad shoot like this, curious to see how terrible or good I do.... Lol

Comment

Originally posted by BillyJack1975 View Post
                    I’ll be making the trip up there tomorrow. Looks like it’ll be a good event. Never been to a trad shoot like this, curious to see how terrible or good I do.... Lol
                    You'll have a good time. It always is fun to meet new folks and see little kids to bonafide old timers out there out shooting me.

Comment

Great course with a good variety of shots but nothing too crazy. I think everyone will love it. Even you Bisch!����

Comment

First day was awesome with Bisch coming from behind for the win in the Selfbow Shootdown sponsored by Arvin Weaver. Bisch shot great!!! Thanks again Arvin. We all appreciate your sponsoring archery and making those fine selfbows!

Comment

Awesome course! My recurve loved it but my longbow hated it!
                          Thanks to everyone that made this happen.
                          Those of you that didn't show are missing out!

Comment

Had a great time! Really missed going to this shoot!..really glad it’s back up and going again.

Comment

Fantastic course, and even better people! We met quite a few TBH’rs whom I’ve only known on the Green Screen. Tomorrow is looking great- come out if you can!

Comment

Originally posted by ballgame View Post
                                Awesome course! My recurve loved it but my longbow hated it!
                                Thanks to everyone that made this happen.
                                Those of you that didn't show are missing out!
                                I'm sure that's true. I regret not getting there.
                                Unfortunately last night a good friend died of a heart attack. The call came in early this morning. After a discussion with my wife we decided going to visit the family was more appropriate than taking off.
                                I don't know, my social awareness is lacking. However she's pretty smart and the fact we've known them almost 3 decades, go to church with them, been in and through scouting with them, not to mention I have been a business associate with Larry last six years made me agree that being here was better. I lost a friend once and went on to the scheduled scout outing for the weekend before driving up to Missouri for the funeral and regretted later not just cancelling the campout and going straight to.
                                Sorry I missed it. Hopefully someone will post a few pics.

Comment

Working...
                                X