Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Official 2022 APR/ TBH Special

Here we go again!

What it is – This is a once a year deal we extend to our TBH family as a way of showing our thanks to the members of this forum for their support over the years. As such, it is only available to TBH members. Usually we design a rifle as a group and it is offered at a discounted price to TBH members. This year is going to be a little different! Nothing really different or earth shattering hit the market from a component standpoint this year….at least in time to kick this off. And component lead times are tough across most of the market. It just made sense to run with what we already have a handle on. So this year’s TBH special will be a TBH discount on most of our production rifle lineup. The discounts will vary by model with some being bigger than others, but it should offer more options overall for folks who want to participate.

When it is - We will begin taking orders at 10:00 AM beginning Tues 1/25/2022, and will stop taking orders at 5:00 PM on Fri 2/11/2022. Once the component orders are placed, the numbers are final. In other words…..when it cuts off, it’s off.

Timelines - Last year went pretty smooth with the exception of a few APR contour carbon fiber barrels and a couple of stocks. As a result of that, the Maverick Light package that calls for that barrel contour will instead get a Proof Sendero Light for this deal. Also keep in mind anything on a McMillan or something going to hydro dip will potentially lengthen lead times. Like last year, we will do our ABSOLUTE best to get them delivered before hunting season. Ultimately we have very little control over when components actually deliver, but we are sticking with options that have a better than good track record of showing up on time. I’d say some of the options could start delivering in as little as 3 months and some will be closer to 10 months with most falling somewhere in between………and I’m sure there will be a few that will go over by a bit on the not so popular bore sizes.

Pricing/Deposits – A deposit of 50% will be required when order is placed. The remaining balance is due upon rifle’s completion.

How to participate – Simply call the shop to place your order or ask questions during normal business hours. Our number is 817-284-0034. We will be happy to assist or consult with you on your build choices. Email is NOT the best option for this, and as usual……. I’m not going to answer any questions regarding this deal via PM, as I won’t have the opportunity to keep up with it very efficiently. One thing we are doing differently this year – we will require your TBH username when placing an order. This should help us keep the TBH deal inside the TBH family a little better this go round.

The fine print - There will be a few upgrade options available as always, BUT the base component list for each package is fixed. NO BARREL, STOCK OR ACTION SUBSTITUTIONS. DETACHABLE BOTTOM METAL WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE ON MODELS THAT DON’T HAVE IT LISTED AS A STANDARD FEATURE. Available upgrades will be Triggers, muzzle devices and finish options to include hydrodip and more complex camo paint schemes. There is an infinite number of camo patterns and color schemes to choose from that are included as standard, far too many to post here. I’d urge you to visit our FB or IG page to look at examples to get an idea of what’s possible. Also, package descriptions and specs as well as a few product videos are available on our website at aprifles.com. Simply click on the “custom rifles” tab and then click on whichever model you are interested in.

The Guns- The production rifles pictured below are all available on the 2022 TBH/APR special along with the TBH pricing. Please check our website for specifics on each model or give us a call with any questions.

APR Maverick.....Retail - $2,795 / 2022TBH - $2,595

APR Maverick Light.....Retail - $3,695 / 2022TBH - $3,295

APR Altitude.....Retail - $3,695 / 2022TBH - $3,295

APR Ranger.....Retail - $2,895 / 2022TBH - $2,695

APR Adjustable Ranger.....Retail - $3,095 / 2022TBH - $2,895

APR Classic Hunter.....Retail - $2,995 / 2022TBH - $2,795

APR Carbon Tomahawk.....Retail - $4,340 / 2022TBH - $3,995

And sincerely, THANK YOU FOLKS THAT MAKE THIS POSSIBLE. The demo units for all of these options are on display at the shop. Feel free to drop by and check them out in person if you find yourself in the area.
    Last edited by Stick1; 01-19-2022, 07:29 PM.

Awesome!!!

Comment

Great deal again Robert!!! If I wasn't gathering parts to do my own I would be all over this.

Anyone on the fence, call around or go online and look up the price for all of the components Robert is using on these builds. You will quickly see just how great this deal is.

Comment

Heck yea. Good deal and thanks for this. I see a classic hunter in my future.

Comment

Very nice offer!
          I need to swing by the new shop and check these out.

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Awesome offer guys! A great deal, and you got to bypass the 500 post thread trying to decide what to do this year!

Comment

Originally posted by Saltyag15 View Post
                Awesome offer guys! A great deal, and you got to bypass the 500 post thread trying to decide what to do this year!
                No doubt. And there are 7 choices to choose from covering a wide range of builds.

Comment

What is the approximate weight difference between a Maverick vs Maverick light? for example in a 7mm reg mag with a 24 inch barrel.

Comment

I backed out the last 2 years but not happening this year.

Bonus hits my account Feb 11th so I'll be calling in then for a APR Maverick light in a 20-22" 6.5 PRC or 300 wsm

Unless yall have a certain number of orders that will be a cut off?

Thanks as always Robert.

Comment

So can the lefty's have the same deal as the regular people on this?

Comment

Thanks again for doing this for TBH

Comment

Awesome! Thanks again!

Is that the MDT HNT 26 chassis on the Carbon Tomahawk? If so, how do you like it compared to the XLR Element 4.0 y’all have been running on the regular Tomahawk?

Thanks again!

Comment

Thanks for presenting a totally sensible offer in these very less than sensible times that we are living in.

Well done sir!

Comment

Originally posted by aggiegolfer09 View Post
                              What is the approximate weight difference between a Maverick vs Maverick light? for example in a 7mm reg mag with a 24 inch barrel.
                              About 1 lb

Comment

Working...
                              X