Best Cheap Sunglasses.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Cheap Sunglasses.

Lost a $175 pair of wileyx on the river last weekend. Need some cheap sunglasses to wear on days like that. What’s the best brand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Music for effect

Comment

All I ever wear now days is Maui Jim Lighthouse. I’ve gotten so used to how light and comfortable they are that I just won’t wear anything else. My recommendation is buy another good pair and hope for a better outcome.

Comment

PUGGS puts out a really nice line/selection of sunglasses. Many that are $20 or less...some a little more I'm sure. But the ones I buy are $19 and are pretty nice and comfortable. And if they get damaged or lost.....no big loss.

Comment

Best Cheap Sunglasses.

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
          All I ever wear now days is Maui Jim Lighthouse. I’ve gotten so used to how light and comfortable they are that I just won’t wear anything else. My recommendation is buy another good pair and hope for a better outcome.

I’ve been through 5 or 6 pairs even after having broken ones fixed. They are by far my favorite due to comfort and not even knowing they’re there. I just wish the dang things wouldn’t break at the nose piece after a year’s wear time. If they would last I would never look for a different sunglass ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Beardedbuck View Post
            PUGGS puts out a really nice line/selection of sunglasses. Many that are $20 or less...some a little more I'm sure. But the ones I buy are $19 and are pretty nice and comfortable. And if they get damaged or lost.....no big loss.
            This ^^^

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought a pair of Kastking polarized from Amazon. $25, I can't bring myself to pay $200 for a pair of sunglasses. And I sight fish for reds a lot. Besides I don't see good enough for expensive shades.

Comment

Whatever they sell at the Walmart.

PS: If anyone stumbles across a pair of Ray-Bans in the sagebrush on the high dessert plain just a little north of Cheyenne, they’re mine.

Comment

Best Cheap Sunglasses.

Optic Nerve. I’ve had a couple pairs of Kingfish and I love them.

Optic Nerve Eyewear designs high-end polarized and non-polarized sunglasses and goggles at a price that makes everybody smile. Performance eyewear with sustainable eco-friendly plastics and polarized sport and lifestyle designs with a no-hassle lifetime warranty and the best customer service, period.

Last edited by quackadikt; 04-09-2021, 08:14 PM.

Comment

I buy the fake RayBans from the kiosk in the mall. Unless you’re a sunglass snob or salesman, you would never know the difference. Bout $12 a pair, buy 3/4 pair and go back when I loose them or scratch them. Can not stand wearing scratched glasses. For fishing I have a buddy that used to be in sales for Onos and he brought me about 15 pair, I’m set for a while.

Comment

Academy has a good selection of cheap, decent sunglasses

Comment

Shady Ray sunglasses are really good and about 1/4 the price of the top name brands.

Comment

Polarized Ozark Trail from WalMart. $4.97

Comment

Sunglasses

Originally posted by WyoBull View Post
                            This ^^^

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                            A second for Pugs, can also get them at cefco and other stop and robs

Comment

Whatever you can pick up at Wal Marks

Comment

Working...
                              X