Another Trooper Shot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Trooper Shot?

I am hearing a DPS Trooper has been shot outside of Iola. Anyone heard this?

The trooper was shot while pursing an individual suspected of being involved in the Bryan business shooting

Comment

My daughter called and said her boyfriends dad heard shots then a trooper came running up to him while he was in his yard, with blood allover his face. They got towels to stop bleeding. Ambulance came and got him. Suspects holed up in a house. Swat surrounded. Iola

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
        My daughter called and said her boyfriends dad heard shots then a trooper came running up to him while he was in his yard, with blood allover his face. They got towels to stop bleeding. Ambulance came and got him. Suspects holed up in a house. Swat surrounded. Iola

Wow. That is pretty wild.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers

Comment

So sad. Prayers.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

So is this related to the situation in Bryan or altogether different?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                  Exactly what I was attempting to decipher?

Comment

Do believe so. Suspect is now in custody. Prayers for the trooper. In serious but stable condition now.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                      Yes.

Comment

Yes it is related. The suspect that shot the trooper is believed to be the same one that did the shooting in Bryan, TX

Comment

He’s going to lose the eye but seems to be doing good. Sedated for now for swelling to settle down then they’ll figure out how to fix him up. Seems better than last weeks deal so far. Keep praying, not out of the woods yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayers for the Trooper. Hopefully the perp will take an Epstein nap.

Comment

Update for this morning - the suspect that did the shooting at Kent Moore Cabinets in Bryan lived in Iola and had fled home. The trooper went there to arrest him.

Puzzle pieces are staring to come together.

Comment

Working...
                              X