Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
    I think:
    a) Jamie had it done. His real dad told him "the easiest way to take the kingdom is to kill the King"
    Maybe...but unlikely. Jamie "thinks" he's a bad-*****, but really he's just a push-over and can't think on his own. When he does, he screws stuff up. Those attacks were a level above his competence.

or
    b) the black lady that fired Beth told Rourke to "treat this like an oil takeover in Yemen" or something along those lines. Rourke could've gone that route.
    Based on the timeline (or the appeared timeline), it happened too quickly after the meeting. I don't think they would have had enough time to get this organized for that level of hits.

But yeah, Rip is gonna start a war!

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
      I don't think real dad had the wits to coordinate that. It's either the corp that's wanting the land for airport or Indians. Y'all sure are tough on that Indian gal, I thinks she's hot
      Right? Like trashy, crazy, and kinda scary hot! Like one of us is gonna need to go to jail, church, or the hospital after this, but I'm still gonna do it!

That lipstick is kinda...different, but I'm in!

Comment

Without the lipstick and different clothes she's smokin hot... Quick google search cures all.

Comment

Originally posted by TreyRo View Post
          Without the lipstick and different clothes she's smokin hot... Quick google search cures all.
          That google search was a game changer.

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
            That google search was a game changer.
            Nah...just made it look to me like she's had some work done to those DSL's over the years.
            I don't find her attractive at all, but that's just me.
            I just don't get the whole collagen injection thing for women's lips...

Comment

I think it was the corp. Unless Jamie's bio-dad has some meth head buddies willing to do it on the cheap, he doesn't have the money to hire multiple hitmen. Jamie and the Indians know better. Outside of Kacey, who in the Dutton clan has killed anyone? I'll give you Jamie's bumbling of the reporter, but he knows better. He knows he has to take Rip out first. You take out Rip and the Dutton's become toothless. They went and attacked the two people Rip cares about. Some one made a horrible mistake if they like breathing. That mistake had to come from an outsider.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                Right? Like trashy, crazy, and kinda scary hot! Like one of us is gonna need to go to jail, church, or the hospital after this, but I'm still gonna do it!

Yessir

Comment

Originally posted by kmack View Post
                  Nah...just made it look to me like she's had some work done to those DSL's over the years.
                  I don't find her attractive at all, but that's just me.
                  I just don't get the whole collagen injection thing for women's lips...
                  This!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

More like to the 24 hour clinic for antibiotics. LOL

Comment

I think the theory that Jamie's biological father is behind this is likely. Rourke would be too predictable. Not sure Rainwater would take it that far. I think every character will return. Rip will find John on the side of the road. Rourke will be the first person they kill. It will take most of season 4 before they figure out who was really behind the hit.

One thing is for sure, Rip will kill everyone.
                      Last edited by Arrowthreat; 08-28-2020, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Beth and Rip can’t have a baby of their own but now there’s a boy without a family. Beth and Rip adopt the boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Crazy good series!

Comment

Does anyone else get a who shot JR vibe??

Comment

Was that the end of the season?

Comment

I've heard rumors that Rip dies in season 4, but unconfirmed.

Comment

Working...
                                X