Where to buy tractor PTO shaft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy tractor PTO shaft

One of the attachments broke on my PTO shaft for a 15 foot batwing mower. Where do I purchase a new PTO shaft for a 15 foot mower pool bar a 90 hp tractor?

Tractor dealer. I don’t know if tractor supply will have them big enough.

Comment

Any tractor dealership should have them.

Comment

Agri Supply will be the cheapest you will find if you don't mind buying online.

Comment

try abline machine 8002550337 lots of tractor parts

Comment

Is it for the tractor or the mower itself? It could be an expensive part either way.

Comment

TSC had some ..United Ag some and above answers

Comment

can it be repaired

Comment

Pinky's in Farmersville. If you're in Heath, you're not too far.

Comment

with supplies the way they are right now, you might want to be looking for a good welder....

Comment

I have ordered PTO shaft parts from https://www.paulbparts.com/product-c...ts-components/ in the past.

Comment

IF its just yokes twisted off you will be much cheaper to just order new yokes and U joints.

Local driveshaft place should be able to help. If not pull it off and carry it to Hootens in Emory they have a ton of yokes and U joints. Little bit of a drive but worth the trip plus they have a huge case knife selection.

Comment

Working...
                        X