Washing machine quality.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Washing machine quality.

We need another washing machine. We presently have a Whirlpool, that is 5 years old and will not stay running. Keeps coding out(various codes) and shutting down.

What says the TBH brotherhood?

Go get a old school non-high efficiency machine. Learned that lesson for good about 3 years ago.

Comment

we had Whirlpools forever till quality went down. We have a Samsung(top-load) now and love it.

Comment

Get one as close to old school as possible

Comment

I was told by the guy that came to fix our current one that when we replace them we should look into Speed Queen.

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
            Go get a old school non-high efficiency machine. Learned that lesson for good about 3 years ago.

Can you elaborate? We’re probably gonna be in the market soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Speed Queen. A friend of mine owns an appliance store and sells all brands, when I called and asked him which one to buy he said Speed Queen hands down. Owned one for 5 years now and never had a problem.

Comment

WOW! That was quick! Thanx, keep the quality reports coming.

Comment

Buy speedqueen is what ive heard on here too. I refuse to buy anything samsung now. Its all become junk. Trying to phase out anything samsung at my house. Ive repaired both our washer and dryer so many times i couldnt count em, theyre samsung. Im impressed w our new bosch dishwasher. Had a samsung one or 2 of those take a dump.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                    Can you elaborate? We’re probably gonna be in the market soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    They suck. Hardly uses any water and sometimes the clothes don't even get wet all the way. Theres no agitator so not sure how it really swishes the clothes around. We got one a few years back and we hate it. When its time for a new one we'll try to find as close to old school as possible.

Comment

Maytag

Comment

Our repair person that has recently worked on our washing machine said basically NONE of the newer machines are very good quality.

Comment

Originally posted by marc.munoz31 View Post
                          Maytag
                          Thanx, Maytag is made by Whirlpool.

Comment

Speed Queen. Mine is about 10 years old and been through two boys and sports. Still going strong.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                              Our repair person that has recently worked on our washing machine said basically NONE of the newer machines are very good quality.
                              Yeah, what Im concerned about. $900 price tag for a piece of junk

Comment

Working...
                              X