No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bone piles are usually from the helo shoots they do almost every year. Or a hit pig that ran too far. Have not seen any snakes at Granger more reason to wear my snake boots.

Comment

Gotta watch for the rattlers up in the grassy areas too. Plenty of them. Gives me goosebumps when them things start buzzing.

There are thousands of lost hog bone piles out there. Plenty of human too.

Comment

Oh I forgot... and alligators.

Comment

One more thing, the Hoxie bridge is haunted with ghosts. Or at, least that's what the kids say.

Comment

Heard that about the bridge. Alligators in the grass give me the hebejebes. Near saw a gator but have seen plenty of huge muskrat slides.

Comment

I enjoy the giant beavers

Comment

Me too, but don't get much hunting done.

Sent a goggle maps link.

Comment

Anyone have any good suggestions for good snake protection that you can hike far in?

Comment

Wud I did not get a link. Falling, just move slow and pay attention where you put your paw. If its your time its your time.

Comment

DM, I'll try from the office tomorrow. Falling, take your time ans they will mostly move out of your way.

Comment

I'll be heading out tomorrow to see if my ladder stand is still there. No more hardcore hunting Granger for me, picked me up 100ac.

Comment

Originally posted by viper3853 View Post
                          I'll be heading out tomorrow to see if my ladder stand is still there. No more hardcore hunting Granger for me, picked me up 100ac.
                          Cool! Buy or Lease? where?

Comment

Granger seems really overgrown and is full of chiggers. Its alot of walking for very little results

Comment

Originally posted by TXFireFighter View Post
                              Cool! Buy or Lease? where?
                              bought, SE of San Antonio, just finally closed and ill be putting cams and feeders up this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by viper3853 View Post
                                bought, SE of San Antonio, just finally closed and ill be putting cams and feeders up this weekend.
                                Hell yeah congrats brother.

Comment

Working...
                                X