Best Place to Purchase a Benelli SBE 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Place to Purchase a Benelli SBE 3

Looking into buying the Super Black Eagle 3 in either 20 or 28 gauge. I have already checked out Able Ammo but seeing if anyone knows of somewhere cheaper or a website they’ve had good success ordering from and shipping to an FFL?

Also, I can't seem to find any 28 gauges in stock anywhere I look.

Check with Johnny's sport shop in Eagle lake. He will even bargain on some guns with cash. I haven't seen but 1 28 ga so far & the guy was asking over retail for it.
    Good Luck!

Comment

That would be mine as well haha. I already have another SBE3 in 12 gauge which is why I have that one listed for sale or trade. I really want both the 20 and 28 gauge as well to complete the set.

Comment

Check out Briley guns in Houston. Since Gun Broker Tax’s you not very competitive unless free shipping. I found generally around August Bass Pro/Cabela’s have some decent deals.Also R&M down in ElCampo will deal with you.

Comment

Gunbroker has several

Comment

Never seen one in 28ga. Is that really a thing? If so, I may hate you for posting this.

I jumped on me of the Benelli Montefeltro 20ga deals where they were importing 20ga and were dipping them in natgear in the US. Was a heck of a deal back when for $599 I believe. I am very happy with it.

I had Carter’s Country order me one. It took a little convincing to call the US importer broker, but they ended up doing so and got me one.

Comment

Shotgun

Originally posted by gander View Post
              That would be mine as well haha. I already have another SBE3 in 12 gauge which is why I have that one listed for sale or trade. I really want both the 20 and 28 gauge as well to complete the set.
              OOPS, Sorry about that, I didn't even look at who was selling it.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                Never seen one in 28ga. Is that really a thing? If so, I may hate you for posting this.

I jumped on me of the Benelli Montefeltro 20ga deals where they were importing 20ga and were dipping them in natgear in the US. Was a heck of a deal back when for $599 I believe. I am very happy with it.

I had Carter’s Country order me one. It took a little convincing to call the US importer broker, but they ended up doing so and got me one.
                Yes sir, they started making the Super Black Eagle 3 in both 20 and 28 Gauges. I bought my first one, the Super Black Eagle 1 in 12 gauge back in college used from a gun store when I barely had any money and still use it sometimes to this day. I find myself shooting 20 gauge more often these days, even for ducks so wanted to get the 20, but when I saw them come out with the 28, knew I wanted that one as well to complete the set.

Comment

Comment

Here’s one.

Comment

Euro optic online usually has the best selection/price I have found. I have bought quite a few guns from them.

Comment

kygunco.com was the best price when I bought a sb2. This was back when you didn't have to pay taxes for out of state online purchases.

Here's their quote for a 20ga:

BENELLI SBE3 20Ga 3" 28" Black Comfort
                        BNL-10341
                        Ships for free!
                        $1,411.99

Comment

Working...
                        X