Big Cedar Lodge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Cedar Lodge?

Anybody been to Johnny Morris's resort, Big Cedar Lodge? Its in the missouri portion of the Ozarks, about ten miles from Branson. Looking for a 4-5 day trip with wife and 11 year old for the summer and looking to get some feedback. Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

It is a GREAT place. Lots to do around and beautiful area of the country.

Comment

Great place and lots to do.

Comment

Go fly fish Dogwood Canyon one day! Some huge trout swimming around in there!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
          Go fly fish Dogwood Canyon one day! Some huge trout swimming around in there!
          Second this ! We went several years ago on spring break but it was cold. The ride through Dogwood Canyon was great but my wife, son, and myself were the only ones on the tour. It is beautiful though and as Todd said, BIG trout in those pools.

Comment

Great place! If you enjoy golf and fly fishing there’s not many better places imo. Tons of extra stuff to do as well

Comment

My uncle just got back from there he said it’s pretty awesome. With some good golfing and nice things to tour .

Comment

Been there several years ago and loved it. We stayed in a cabin, lots of walking, paddle boats, and much more.

Comment

Went in October, great place with lots to do! Definitely recommend going.

Comment

Be sure to go over to Springfield and see the museum. Amazing place.

Comment

We went there for Christmas and had a good time as a family. I would also recommend going to Dogwood Canyon and Top of the Rock Museum.

Comment

Great place. Get one of the Honeymoon cabins overlooking the water.

Comment

Thanks for all the feedback folks. We are going to spend 5 days there then drive to St. Louis and catch Cards/Cubs and Cards/Yankees. Should be lots of fun for an 11 year old whose two favorite things are hunting and baseball.

Comment

Very nice I go there 3times per year.

We personally stay exclusively now in the devil’s pool area to minimize stumbling too far.

We are more partial to the fall and winter times, summer is fine but I like to get into the Holiday mood.

Running down to the Boxley Valley on the Buff River is a plus too
                            Last edited by Voodoo; 03-29-2022, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Great place, have been there but never stayed, have spent a lot of time in Kimberling City. I’m a salty kinda dude but if I were buying lake property it would be on Table Rock, it’s a great lake.

Comment

Working...
                              X