No announcement yet.

GMC 0% - not so

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2% when we ordered our car. 4% when it got here. I am paying it off way early...

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
      This isn’t new. You can’t finance something that doesn’t exist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      If it doesn't exist then don't offer the interest rate. It is common knowledge that most vehicles are on order status so I'm guessing dealerships and manufacturers know. We just got something in the mail from Chevy and went to get a vehicle we had ordered today. "Oh that mailer is only for '23 vehicles which aren't out yet".... It is legal but it doesn't make it right.

Comment

Does it come with two headlights working or you getting the cyclops model

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
          Does it come with two headlights working or you getting the cyclops model
          That model comes out in 2024. They are retrofitting the check engine light to fit in the headlight. Those burn forever

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
            This isn’t new. You can’t finance something that doesn’t exist.

People do it with houses, all the time...

Comment

0% just means you paid the interest up front. There is no free lunch.

Love the GM jokes, keep em going!

Comment

I'm waiting on one to arrive that has a manufacturer customer cash incentive offer ($6300) that expires on July 5th. Car has already been shipped and is supposed to arrive by the 7th but maybe sooner. If it doesn't arrive by the 5th the discount won't apply. The dealership says the manufacturer will probably either extend it or issue a different incentive equal to or better anyway. If not, I'll walk.
                Oh and I tried to go ahead and finance so I could lock in the incentive. They won't finance til it arrives. I called several dealers, none will. Even my bank and my credit union said nope.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                  0% just means you paid the interest up front. There is no free lunch.

Love the GM jokes, keep em going!
                  Exactly! Sounds good but you just ate a good chunk before you ever signed the papers. If you’re gonna pay cash or pay it off in a year let em finance you for some astronomical rate they feel like they got you on and pay it off next month.

So all the GM haters……. What do you guys drive?

Comment

So when do you negotiate the cost? Do you start what you want and haggle later? You pay the cost one way or another but with no guarantee interest rate I wails be firm on the other costs.

Comment

Originally posted by bmac View Post
                      So when do you negotiate the cost? Do you start what you want and haggle later? You pay the cost one way or another but with no guarantee interest rate I wails be firm on the other costs.

We negotiated the entire deal, including a soft pull credit check to determine approximate interest rate. We have not finalized anything yet. If the car arrives by July 5th and the incentive is still the same we'll do a hard credit check and finalize at current interest rate and out the door price we already negotiated. Like I said, if it arrives after July 5th and incentive is less and they don't adjust price to meet the out the door price we agreed to, I'll walk.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                        There’s 0% I’d own a GM anyway. Lol
                        But…but….they have trick tailgates !

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                          But…but….they have trick tailgates !

So does my Ford

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                            So does my Ford

Difference is the ford one functions….
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
                              I used Sewell and was 0 down 0 deposit. Basically I get first right of refusal when my build arrives.

So no risk, he said it will sell next day if I refuse. I have bought a few trucks from same dealership. Best dang service I have ever had.
                              My brother is the service manager at Sewell Cadillac on Dallas. Really great company!

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                                People do it with houses, all the time...

When purchasing a new home you don’t lock in your rate until around a monthish or so from closing. And there is in fact a very real house/land that you can see and touch.

Comment

Working...
                                X