No announcement yet.

My Midwest dream come true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gorgeous midwestern deer. Congrats on that harvest and the awesome mount!

Talk about a quick turnaround at the taxidermist. 7 months is impressive. Especially after hearing the horror stories on hear about people waiting years.

Comment

Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Midwest for Life

Comment

Very nice. Real trophy in my book

Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Great deer, congrats. The mount and the harvest photos match and really proves how incredible of a deer he is!

Comment

Man he looks good. Just curious if he has been measured again? He really looks like a booner

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                Man he looks good. Just curious if he has been measured again? He really looks like a booner
                I measured him probably 10 times, most I could stretching the tape was about 164.5. I like to run a tight tape so I’m sticking with 163, if his right side matched his left he’d be 170 on the nose. All those tines are right at an inch smaller than the left. He really is the perfect buck that the score doesn’t match how big he looks. I couldn’t be happier and will be passing some deer in Missouri so maybe my buddy Clayton can get one. Poor guy has never killed a buck on that farm in the past 6 seasons and I’ve got 2 wall hangers off of it. 😳

Comment

He even looks bigger on the wall. Congrats on a great trophy.

Comment

Originally posted by jason86 View Post
                    I measured him probably 10 times, most I could stretching the tape was about 164.5. I like to run a tight tape so I’m sticking with 163, if his right side matched his left he’d be 170 on the nose. All those tines are right at an inch smaller than the left. He really is the perfect buck that the score doesn’t match how big he looks. I couldn’t be happier and will be passing some deer in Missouri so maybe my buddy Clayton can get one. Poor guy has never killed a buck on that farm in the past 6 seasons and I’ve got 2 wall hangers off of it. 😳
                    You ain’t passin chit in Missouri lol

Comment

Da’gum! That’s a mighty fine buck!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X