Bino Harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bino Harness

Looking for a Bino harness for 10x42 binos. Any recommendations?
    Thanks
    Hunter68

Kuiu Pro if you want to buy one and never look back

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyJoe View Post
      Or Marsupial Gear, can’t go wrong with either

Comment

Decide if you want front to back or back to front opening first and go from there. Severa quality ones out there once you have a preference.

Comment

I wear a badlands one that pretty comfy. Has magnetic openings for binos and a spot below for range finder

Comment

Alaska guide creations has treated me well from Colorado elk to sand hills muleys and pronghorn to hill country deer to thermal pig hunting to holding extra beer

Comment

I have had badlands for years that has done very well. I just bought an Alaska Guide Creations that is great as well. It has more options to expand which is what I like about it.

Comment

The vortex glasspak at academy work well and will probably last a long time for only $30

Comment

I hate the bulky setups on the market today, especially for bowhunting. I have one that is simple and very slim and not bulky on the front of your chest. I will look tomorrow and let you know the maker as I do not remember the maker. Not sure if it is still made but if it is still made, I will buy another one!

Comment

I like Alaska guides creation. That’s what I have been running for a while. Only down side is that I wish the fabric was quiter. But, I have used it bowhunting all over the world. I also like the marsupial gear, kuiu and Sitka harness.

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyJoe View Post

This!

I have 2 of them. I’ve tried several others including and Vortex, AGC, but in the end I keep coming back to the Kuiu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's personal preference & fit. You may go through a few before you find what you like. The first one I bought was a badlands D mag. I didnt like it. Felt like I was wearing a backpack on my chest. Gave it to my brother. I tried on a friends AGC, and that was it for me. I bought one for myself, and really like it. It one of the smaller ones (cub i think) and it fits 10x42 fine.

Now, my wife likes her Kuiu. She tried both of mine, and they didn't fit her. I tried hers, and didn't like it. She also has 2 Kuiu packs that match though.......so maybe thats why she likes hers so much....LOL.

Comment

Heck we just use a Crooked Horn Outfitters harness. Replace it when it gets stretched out.

Comment

Outdoor Vision Ridgetop......low profile, forward opening, uses magnets instead of buttons or velcro. pockets for wind checker, phone, etc. It also has a built in rain cover that unzips out of the bottom in case you get into bad weather. I used the Crooked Horn last year on my Elk hunt but with the terrain we were hunting they would bounce around and snag on everything. Switched to the OV and have been extremely pleased. My brother used the OV on our hunt last year with zero issues so that is what sold me on it.

Together, with the hunting community, we designed the RIDGETOP™ Bino Harness. We took the most desired components from user input, added our own features, and created the most functional system ever. The 2.0 version, incorporates a more streamlined front, molle attachment at the bottom, and an additional magnetic tab c

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
                              Heck we just use a Crooked Horn Outfitters harness. Replace it when it gets stretched out.
                              Those are good for sure

Comment

Working...
                              X