Ammo prices...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
    I bought primers so long ago that I can't freaking find them now that actually found some powder. Not joking, got a bunch of small rifle in the safe but I can't find the large pistol large rifle, and some magnum primers I bought here and there over a year ago. I don't reload yet, but I'm trying to start, probably die of old age first and have to pass all the stuff down to the kids.

It’s madness right now. Utter madness. I found some 212 eldx hornady factory from the same lot in 300 prc. Bought 13 boxes as back up. Guy chambering my gun built a 300 prc very similar to mine and shot a 6” group at a grand with factory. He’s a legit f class shooter too so that always helps. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like the more common rounds are coming down a little...sg has good M193 & M855 for .48ea / .50ea shipped.

Comment

Airguns and archery. Either is cheap. You get to reuse the ammo in archery. I haven't purchased any pellets for the air guns in years. No doubt that there has been a price increase, but even if it has doubled it is still affordable.

Comment

Originally posted by 60 Deluxe View Post
          Airguns and archery. Either is cheap. You get to reuse the ammo in archery. I haven't purchased any pellets for the air guns in years. No doubt that there has been a price increase, but even if it has doubled it is still affordable.
          What airgun(s) would you recommend?

Comment

Saw 1k 9mm for $400 at a gun store. Fiocchi 115 fmj brass casings.

Comment

PMC...$.35ea

Comment

DoubleMdefense in Frisco has good deals on 9mm. PMC and Belom for ~.30-.33/rd, and steel case Russian stuff for 0.29 if you want to use that stuff. Shipping usually kills the deal, but for anyone local it is great pricing.

Comment

Who in the heck doesn’t already have three lifetimes of ammo, and reloading components for the 4-6th lifetimes?

I still ain’t used up the stuff I hoarded in 1972.

Comment

Don't know about Texas Gun Experience but their store in Stephenville, Texan Guns and Gear will bend you over on ammo prices.

Comment

Anyone know where some bulk .223/5.56 can be had?

Comment

Get PMC X-TAC M855 5.56mm ammo in a 1000-round case from SGammo.com. This ammunition features 62-grain green-tip FMJ LAP bullets, perfect for target shooting, training, and hunting. Order now and enjoy fast shipping and great prices.

Per the previous post I think this is the best deal around for 'good' brass ammo in 556...may want to try ammoseek if cheap steel works for you 223

Comment

I bought core-lokt at Dury's in SA recently in 25-06 and 270 for around $20. Just received a shipment I guess. They were very low on ammo inventory.

Comment

I hit as many gun shows as I can in my area. It seems like every center fire rifle ammo has become a $35-50/box purchase now. No matter what caliber. The rarer calibers are commanding much more.

Comment

Originally posted by redleif View Post
                              I bought core-lokt at Dury's in SA recently in 25-06 and 270 for around $20. Just received a shipment I guess. They were very low on ammo inventory.
                              I've been hunting 130gr .270 core lokts for a year now. That's a great price

Comment

6.5 PRC Ammo:

With free shipping.

Comment

Working...
                                X