Game is nowhere near over.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Agreed. Just frustrated.

Comment

This bullpen…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
        Kinda thought I’d see the Ags sneak into some top 25s today after beating up on UGA. This week will be a good barometer of where they are with DBU in the mid-week before Arkansas comes to town for the weekend series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Spanking that DBU Azz right now .

Comment

All we do is beat ranked teams on Tuesday nights. This offense has been on [emoji91]. Gig Em!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
            Spanking that DBU Azz right now .

Bats still rolling. Hoping they keep it up this weekend.

Comment

Kinda thought I’d see the Ags sneak into some top 25s today after beating up on UGA. This week will be a good barometer of where they are with DBU in the mid-week before Arkansas comes to town for the weekend series.

Most of the top 25 is a flat out joke. Texas even sniffing the top 10 is beyond ridiculous. If the Ags continue to play the way they are right now, it will all work itself out.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                This bullpen…

Every time I see Eckhardt, I just change the channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  Every time I see Eckhardt, I just change the channel.
                  Same.

I will be there Saturday. Should be a great weekend. Football Lettermen golf tournament Friday AM, South End Zone Party Friday Night, Baseball at 1pm on Saturday, Spring Game at 6pm Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJerryHolas View Post
                    Most of the top 25 is a flat out joke. Texas even sniffing the top 10 is beyond ridiculous. If the Ags continue to play the way they are right now, it will all work itself out.

I didn’t get to watch the game last night, but saw what Schloss and players said during the post game interviews. They expected to be ranked after last weekend and feel disrespected. They’re playing with a chip on their shoulder at the moment.

Comment

I didn’t get to watch the game last night, but saw what Schloss and players said during the post game interviews. They expected to be ranked after last weekend and feel disrespected. They’re playing with a chip on their shoulder at the moment.

Our bats have been scorching hot for about 2 weeks, that's 3 top 25 teams beat on a Tuesday by the Ags!!!! Hopefully bats stay hot, and our defense can scoot us by the Hogs this weekend, we're a ranked team by the next poll. Gig 'Em

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        Same.

I will be there Saturday. Should be a great weekend. Football Lettermen golf tournament Friday AM, South End Zone Party Friday Night, Baseball at 1pm on Saturday, Spring Game at 6pm Saturday night.
                        I really thought the Horn's had a special team early on. Pierce has to get this team in order. Looking now that the possibility of hosting a regional may be off the table unless we get super hot and run the table.

That's a good line up for the weekend!! Have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                          I really thought the Horn's had a special team early on. Pierce has to get this team in order. Looking now that the possibility of hosting a regional may be off the table unless we get super hot and run the table.

That's a good line up for the weekend!! Have fun.
                          I am in a group chat with some ex players and staff personal. They say its Pierce getting in the way and melding to much with the team. They said he needs to get out of the way and let Tuo and Allen coach this team.

Comment

Last nights game was the worst game of the season thus far when it comes to Texas Baseball.

Back at it at 4:00.

Plenty of time to get rolling. I was hoping for a 40 win season, but they’ve simply been too inconsistent out of the bullpen.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                              I am in a group chat with some ex players and staff personal. They say its Pierce getting in the way and melding to much with the team. They said he needs to get out of the way and let Tuo and Allen coach this team.

Interesting intel. Not a good look for the HC

Comment

Not much better in Lubbock. I’ll pen is trash, team plays sloppy and we blow leads on a regular basis because of it. So much talent but little execution. We blew a 3 run lead in the ninth to New Mexico last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X