Looking for a 14’ trailer…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a 14’ trailer…

It’s time to upgrade my SA 6x12’ trailer. I’m looking for a 77”x14’ tandem. I’ve seen a couple with 5200lb axles and brakes which is what I would want. Mainly hauling my Ranger but don’t want to be limited in the event I want to throw some heavy stuff on it.

Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by canny View Post
    It’s time to upgrade my SA 6x12’ trailer. I’m looking for a 77”x14’ tandem. I’ve seen a couple with 5200lb axles and brakes which is what I would want. Mainly hauling my Ranger but don’t want to be limited in the event I want to throw some heavy stuff on it.

Any suggestions?

No advice but just wondering why you wouldn’t go with a 16 or 18 so you aren’t limited on hauling space. I don’t think that price would vary that much. I have a 12 with heavy duty tandem axels and a 20. With the 20 I really don’t need the 12 and seldom use it. Might make me a trailer stand with it. Good luck with you search sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
      No advice but just wondering why you wouldn’t go with a 16 or 18 so you aren’t limited on hauling space. I don’t think that price would vary that much. I have a 12 with heavy duty tandem axels and a 20. With the 20 I really don’t need the 12 and seldom use it. Might make me a trailer stand with it. Good luck with you search sir.

Because we already have an 18’. Just curious if you are interested in selling the 12’. I’d prefer a 14, but am also looking at some 12’ tandems with heavy duty axles.

Comment

I’ve got a 12’ tandem in Houston I’d sell. My crew ranger fits on it perfectly. I’m wanting to replace it with an 18’ or 20’.

Does not have a back gate. Some very minor surface rust, and a pressure treated 2x floor in good shape.

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
          Because we already have an 18’. Just curious if you are interested in selling the 12’. I’d prefer a 14, but am also looking at some 12’ tandems with heavy duty axles.

No I can’t part with the little guy. We’ve been together for 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
            No I can’t part with the little guy. We’ve been together for 20 years.

Thats funny, I have a single axle 12ft that's tricked out. I've been wanting to get a 16ft, but don't want to let it go.
            It's been a great trailer.

Comment

justin spies has a 14 in the classifieds but its a single

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                justin spies has a 14 in the classifieds but its a single

Lol if that one would have been a double i would have bought it a minute after he posted it.

Comment

Working...
                X