X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by andre3k View Post
      It's comedy and comics are going to make jokes and push buttons. It's what they do.

Will could have handled that situation a whole lot better and still "defended his wife's honor" (whatever that means).

So you have a black man getting Best Actor award. Another black man is presenting the award. The Oscars have taken heat for years for the lack of minority representation. Will has a moment to shine and he screws it up by letting his emotions get the best of him.

All of that money and fame and he managed to make black men look like a fool. We already have enough of the broke and uneducated to handle that. It's embarrassing.

That’s a load of 100% horse ****.

I got no problem with anyone standing up for their wife, but if you’re mad, HIT that MF! What’s this half assed cheerleader slap nonsense???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Staged but wish it were real. We'll probably see them on WWE next year.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
          Didn’t have a single thing to do with skin color. Not one.
          not for you. black people are certainly talking about it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Not buying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                I watched his speech and thought it was just a show put on by an arrogant ***** trying to use some alleged call by God to justify his inability to control his emotions earlier in the night when he slapped Chris Rock. He said he was "overwhelmed by what God is calling on me to do and be in this world". I guaranty God wasn't calling on him to act like a fool slapping a comedian.
                That's exactly my point. Had the slap not happened people would be paying attention to the speech.

When was the last time anyone in Hollywood openly spoke about God and the Devil in that fashion? Doesn't happen. They make God a footnote and a thank you and that's it. His words were heartfelt and honest about God in that moment. We are all sinners who fall short every single day... some days we fall 1,000 feet while other days maybe only 100 feet. Will Smith fell 10,000 feet in front of millions of people last night and still showed courage in talking about God. I can give him credit for that. All that other BS I'm not interested in.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ShaBow View Post
                  Staged by actors! They make a very good living acting for a reason. Hopefully y’all don’t believe this is real.
                  That look on her face wasn't fake. I've seen that look before in my 30+ years of marriage. Not one to be ignored.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by andre3k View Post
                    not for you. black people are certainly talking about it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That doesn’t mean it had anything to do with skin color. Black people talk about a whole bunch of things every day, that’s what people do…talk.

Comment

Slapping the **** out a fool is acceptable. It doesn't have to be a fist. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Absolutely staged and fake. Looks like it worked too with all the people talking about the Oscars today.

Comment

Will Smith punched Chris Rock at the Oscars

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                          That look on her face wasn't fake. I've seen that look before in my 30+ years of marriage. Not one to be ignored.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Will was laughing his *** off till his handler gave him the look. He was **** sure gonna do something after that. lol.
                          That wasn’t defending anyone’s honor, that was cya.
                          Last edited by Graysonhogs; 03-28-2022, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruiser View Post
                            wow you can read and write amazing
                            He seems to have also mastered captialization, and punctuation, which is rare these days.

Comment

“Will Smith is just method acting for his upcoming Juwan Howard biopic.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Staged for publicity. It worked

Now if it was a white man slapping him, he would be on death row by the end of the week

Comment

Working...
                                X