Ghillie Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghillie Time

I'm weary of blinds, stands, and feeders.

Tomorrow starts ghillie suit go time.

Already got a well traveled pig & deer trail picked out with a nice natural hide for the ghillie wearing.

Rick

Why are you weary of blinds and feeders? Just curious, hope ya get a biggun!

Comment

Nothing wrong with G suit but HOT,,,or at least its HOT here near coast

Comment

44 degrees out here this morning. That suite probably feels good.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I want to start hunting more from the ground. Good luck!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Where’d RB go? All I see are trees and bushes.

Comment

Yep, way to go. Good luck.

Comment

I'm a fan of natural blinds and G suits myself but I agree with the above I prefer it in the 30s-50s.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

I didn't hunt this morning, but went in at 1:30 this after noon, and stayed until dark. Had animals all around me the whole time up until 505 P.M.

Could have shot some small doe, or a couple of small bucks early, but was holding off for some of the bigger ones I was seeing. They were getting closer all the time.

Could have shot any one of probably 100 different animals with a rifle, but LOL I was bow hunting. Deer, pigs, turkey, and even a couple of coyotes.

At 505 I had some unexpected vehicle traffic drove into where I was at, and ran everything off. Nothing returned to view until right at dark, and by then it was to late to wait them out.

Oh well. Win Some / Lose Some. It was "at least", an eventful afternoon/evening.

Rick

Comment

Working...
                    X