Minnkota Warranty Work Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have there Minnkota trolling motors repaired under warranty in the Houston area? If so who did use and how was the service?

MotorGuide, MinnKota Trolling Motors sales and service, Minn Kota Trolling Motors Sales, Service and Repair. MotorGuide Parts - Minn Kota Parts, Lowrance and Hummingbird Sales, On site repairs and custom rigging.Wee-Vee transducer Guards, Ram Mounts sales and installation.

No complaints with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
      http://www.gstrollingmotors.com

No complaints with them.
      Did you have to pull it off or did they work on it on your boat? I have had a couple people tell me theres was repaired on the boat but it was at a different place and different town 4 hrs away lol.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
        Did you have to pull it off or did they work on it on your boat? I have had a couple people tell me theres was repaired on the boat but it was at a different place and different town 4 hrs away lol.
        I pulled it off as all of my trolling motors have a quick release mount.

Comment

G&S is solid and fast service.

I pulled mine too, but I have a quick release like JP.

What is the motor doing or not doing???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
            G&S is solid and fast service.

I pulled mine too, but I have a quick release like JP.

What is the motor doing or not doing???

First the pressure sensor went out in the foot pedal Friday. You could steer with the remote but not the pedal. The pedal would go up and down as normal while spot locked but as soon as you tried to operate it with the pedal it would lock up. Then Saturday the remote quit working, it wont steer with it now and it wont spot lock when you hit the anchor button on the pedal or remote.

Comment

Is the foot pedal wired in or is it blue tooth?? How are the batteries in the remote?

Other than that I got nothing.

Comment

Ultrex so foot pedal is wired in. Remote batteries are good and remote shows boat batteries are good also.

Comment

beat on it. thats what I have to do with my remote

Comment

You might also want to check the circuit breaker. Mine did some stupid stuff when it started going bad.

Comment

Working...
                    X