2010 Nauticstar 2200 TE
    225 Yamaha SHO 186 hrs
    Coastline tandem axle trailer

Hydraulic jackplate
    6’ power pole pro series
    Minnkota Riptide 36v ipilot TM

Overall condition 8-9/10

Seller asking $36,500

Don’t have much experience with NS boats. NADA has it priced within range. Was just curious?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The market is nuts. I wouldn’t pay that much for it but it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
      2010 Nauticstar 2200 TE
      225 Yamaha SHO 186 hrs
      Coastline tandem axle trailer

Hydraulic jackplate
      6’ power pole pro series
      Minnkota Riptide 36v ipilot TM

Overall condition 8-9/10

Seller asking $36,500

Don’t have much experience with NS boats. NADA has it priced within range. Was just curious?

That’s about right. Maybe a couple thousand high but not way out of line. As stated above, this market is crazy. I have a 2012 2400TE with less than 100hrs and I have seen them listed from 45-50k recently.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
        I agree.

NS are nice boats. Sorry I’m not much help Canny but that’s probably more than it cost new, it’s a rough time to buy a used boat.

Comment

Originally posted by Payne346 View Post
          That’s about right. Maybe a couple thousand high but not way out of line. As stated above, this market is crazy. I have a 2012 2400TE with less than 100hrs and I have seen them listed from 45-50k recently.

Yeah the market is crazy, new aluminum 20’ center consoles going for 40k out the door with pretty basic rigging.

How do you like the boat?

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
            x2

no way a motor that is over 10 yrs old in the salt should go for that

Comment

No clue on that brand but I agree the market is nuts, the Rona made people realize there is no guarantee of a tomorrow and gosh darned Ima gonna bye a boat whether I can afford one or not!

Comment

NADA always runs high sometimes way high. I bought a new big *** skiff in 2012 and sold it 4 years later, NADA had it listed as worth $8k more than I paid new. Now I shopped around but I'm not THAT good of a negotiator. Lol

Comment

Boat prices are sky high right now. I'm seeing used boats listed for several thousand more than what the boat cost new.

I wished it would stop as it's tempting me to sell mine.

Comment

I wouldn’t personally pay that much for a 11 year old Nautica star, but I do realize the used boat market is crazy at the moment.

Comment

The market is crazy I’ve been trying to buy a boat also found several
                      That sell within the hour there posted I can’t even make arrangements to view them

Comment

Thats 5 grand more than I paid for a BRAND NEW 21'6" nautic star in 2016

If I didnt like it so much, I could probably sell it and make good money. And Id be willing to bet mine is cleaner than that one

Comment

Its definitely an odd time, been offered cash on the ramp recently, I don't have a good feeling the way people are throwing money all over the place because costs are going up...

Comment

Any predictions or evidence if this trend is going to stay?

Comment

Really no idea when it stops, I'm surprised its still going a year later

Comment

Working...
                              X