Caught a few fish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caught a few fish

I was able to get away for a few hours yesterday morning and fished Sea Isle out of my kayak. The wind was SSE 10-15 with good water clarity. I started off throwing a bone colored spook jr. I got a few fish to hit but no hook ups. I switched to a tandem rig with vudu shrimp and started catching a few small specks and reds. I watched a few wade fisherman and kayakers but no one seemed to be on the fish. It was great day to be on the water and since I havn't fished in months it was good to go home without being skunked. I ended up with 3 specks for the morning.
    Attached Files

It's always great to be on the water! Wether you catch 3 or 25. It sure beats being at work. Congrats on the catch!

Comment

Congratulations on some good eats! Sort of looks like the water clarity may have been part of your problem!! ...looks like bathtub clear water!! Love seeing it like that, but like a nice trout green for fishin'!

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
        It's always great to be on the water! Wether you catch 3 or 25. It sure beats being at work. Congrats on the catch!
        It sure does! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          Congratulations on some good eats! Sort of looks like the water clarity may have been part of your problem!! ...looks like bathtub clear water!! Love seeing it like that, but like a nice trout green for fishin'!
          Yea the water clarity was like that in about 2ft of water. It wasnt until you got to 4ft of water it was trout green water.

Comment

Great picture!

Comment

Nice!!

Comment

Nice catch. I like that area. Hey that is about to be 2 shy of a limit!

Comment

Awesome catch brother. Infish Sea Isle alot did you fish the grassy points north of the pier?

Comment

Originally posted by Raleigh View Post
                    Awesome catch brother. Infish Sea Isle alot did you fish the grassy points north of the pier?
                    Thanks! I paddled out to the end of the pier and started working my way towards bird island. There was already a few wade fisherman and boats in the area. How far from the end of pier are the grass points your talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                      Nice catch. I like that area. Hey that is about to be 2 shy of a limit!
                      So I heard they were talking about changing the limit to 5 fish on the upper coast but I didn't think it has changed yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Jason85 View Post
                        So I heard they were talking about changing the limit to 5 fish on the upper coast but I didn't think it has changed yet?

https://www.caller.com/story/sports/...it/1975830002/
                        Think it goes into effect 9/1.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X