Tactacam Reveal X In Stock - Allegedly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
    Same. It looks like I might be glad I went ahead and ordered one instead of waiting.

I just received shipping confirmation, so I guess I’ll see them in a couple of days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txheartshot View Post
      I just received shipping confirmation, so I guess I’ll see them in a couple of days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      No confirmation yet for me, but they definitely charged my card so I assume I’ll get that sometime today.

I didn’t order mine till later in the day so I’m sure I’m a little further down the line than you were.

Comment

I just got a shipping confirmation as well for my order placed yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by kc5rkg View Post
          I just got a shipping confirmation as well for my order placed yesterday.
          Shipping confirmation received for me now too. Goody goody!

Comment

I got a shipping confirmation, but no tracking number, so I am suspicious.

Comment

Originally posted by refugioco View Post
              I got a shipping confirmation, but no tracking number, so I am suspicious.
              On the website go to customer service, track order, then enter your order number and email.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                On the website go to customer service, track order, then enter your order number and email.
                Thanks, that was not easy to find the customer service link. I did find out my label had been created.

Comment

Got one deployed today. Working like a charm.

Comment

Do you tie these in to your current cell phone carrier account? Or do you create a new one through Tactacam with the carrier matching the model purchased?

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                      Do you tie these in to your current cell phone carrier account? Or do you create a new one through Tactacam with the carrier matching the model purchased?
                      Activate it through them. Has zero to do with your cell phone carriers. Got my confirmation on the shipping a bit ago. These are really great cameras. Y’all won’t be disappointed. I was huge Covert fan....and still have some....until someone I trust very much talked me into trying these.

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                        Activate it through them. Has zero to do with your cell phone carriers. Got my confirmation on the shipping a bit ago. These are really great cameras. Y’all won’t be disappointed. I was huge Covert fan....and still have some....until someone I trust very much talked me into trying these.
                        Perfect. Thank you!

Comment

I just sent my original Reveal back yesterday because it was leaking. I hope they replace it with the new X.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Ordered mine on 4th, got confirmation email, now got email status cancelled
                            Oh well

Comment

Originally posted by whitetailfanatic View Post
                              Ordered mine on 4th, got confirmation email, now got email status cancelled
                              Oh well
                              From sportsman’s warehouse? They still show both to be in stock on their website.

Comment

I’ve been on several waiting lists- nothing yet. I see several Amazon resellers have them for $296 I will sometimes pay a bit of a premium for something in short supply but not more than double
                                Last edited by jerp; 06-12-2021, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X