• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	master minnow.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	24653381

Caught many of bass and crappie with this lure in the pic, they are not available anymore. Anyone on here can make this??..

Comment

These are 4". I'll do some 5 & 6" this weekend. They were very challenging.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
        PM me please if you want to sell some?

Thanks!

Comment

Sorry I don't sell lures, it's just a hobby.

Comment

Look great, those colors and blending are outstanding.

Comment

Sorry I don't sell lures, it's just a hobby.
              I respect that Kevin! Can I ask where did you get your molds? I reload my own ammo and would like to do the same with my favorite go to lure... Thanks! Your lures are awesome!

Comment

I get them from several companies. Angling AI is where I get the two piece open pour molds for those paddle tails. Do-It Molds, Bob's Tackle Shop and Baitmolds have a lot to choose from. It's really cool to catch em on stuff you make. It ain't cheap though so good luck.

Comment

I have a bag full of used soft plastics if you want them to melt down. I was going to just toss them in the garbage but if you need them let me know.

Comment

Thanks but I've got a million of em too. I'm sure I have a enough to last a couple lifetimes haha.

Comment

Been working on improving my laminates. I'm to cheap to buy a duel injector so I'm finding different ways to get the same results. So far so good.
                      Attached Files

Comment

And some baby bass flukes and worms
                        Attached Files

Comment

The worms
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                            Kevin, your doing an outstanding job sir!

But contrasting colors? I have a challenge for you. How bout a Fire Salamander (or Fire Lizard for bass fishing? I used to get one like this pattern back when I was growning up, and into my twenties. But can't find them anywhere now . Bass absolutely hate them enough just to kill-em. Here in north Texas, we are on the edge of a natural breading population. It gets more dense as you head north into OK and the central US.

I love this black and yeller color, and so do the bass!

If you could get the colors down to a 50/50 mix, you'd have a killer lizard!
                            Well Texas Grown it's taken awhile but ... Challenge accepted

Comment

Here you go.
                              Attached Files

Comment

PM me your address Texas Grown and they're yours.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X