Quiver recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quiver recommendation

Just bought a new bow and need a quiver. Would like info / opinions / recommendations for detachable quiver, around $50 or less. Lots of them out there, can't make my mind up looking at pictures.

Just go buy a tightspot and get it over with. Or youll be like me having two quivers that dont measure up and trying to justify a tightspot now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I just moved up from a 4 arrow to a 7 arrow Tightspot ($130 on Amazon) for capacity. Liking it so far.

Comment

ttt for fresh eyes...

Comment

Splurge for a tight spot.

Comment

If you want, ill send you a basically brand new treelimb bow quiver for free, but you paypal me for shipping cost. I bought two last year, and will replace both with tightspot quivers as soon as I find them on sale.

Comment

That's really nice of you. Checking with the wife to see if she has a paypal. I'm still a cash and paycheck kinda old man. I will PM you a little later, if that's okay.

Comment

PM sent. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                  If you want, ill send you a basically brand new treelimb bow quiver for free, but you paypal me for shipping cost. I bought two last year, and will replace both with tightspot quivers as soon as I find them on sale.

This is a great deal, I would take a tree limb over a tight spot any day of the week. That is if they are the premium tree limb quivers. Very nice offer BURTON boy !
                  Last edited by critter69; 06-06-2021, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                    This is a great deal, I would take a tree limb over a tight spot any day of the week. That is if they are the premium tree limb quivers. Very nice offer BURTON boy !

Idk if its a premium? Its a very nice made quiver. All aluminum frame I believe. It just holds the arrows too lose for our liking. Im sure some good ingenuity can fix that tho.

Comment

Originally posted by RibcageX View Post
                      PM sent. Thanks.

I never did receive a pm, if this was for me.

Comment

Oops! I tried again. Apparently, my dad was right about all the things I was dumber than.

Comment

Working...
                        X