• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great video Michael!

Is Compton camera shy or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      I posted this on its own thread, but figure it's suitable enough for this one, especially considering I'm not sure some of ya ever make it off this thread (especially when Mayhem is keeping up with the daily catch! )

Anyway, I think I may have found a suitable filming option for wade fishing (and yak fishing) trips that don't involve a jerky GoPro head mount AND that allows me to fish without thinking much about trying to frame and film the shot.

Let me know your honest opinion on the footage, especially compared to other self filmed wade fishing footage.

Wade Fishing Baffin - INSTA360 ONE X2 the perfect Action Cam? - YouTube

Great video, and the catch will be back before you know it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well done Michael. I really enjoyed it

Comment

I think you are onto something Michael with that setup. Nicely done.

Comment

Very nice video

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good work Michael but I was told this thread had pics of chicks too thick for Bob!

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                Good work Michael but I was told this thread had pics of chicks too thick for Bob!

Pics dried up and you haven’t seen Bob around here lately have you???

Comment

Great footage, Michael

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                    That's why I use 4lb and 6lb ultralight spinning reels now only, when I spin the skinny stuff.

I can out cast any baitcaster setup, with a 1/8 oz micro lure, to rock piles and structure and never get spooled after hookup. And the hookup just turned another regular kind of fight into a special, follow that sob kinda of experience, tackle of this kind provides. Not gonna get spooled going deep, may get spooled if I can't hang on the flat in pursuit or cut off if I can't pull them off the structure.

I am running a mix of fly gear and super ultralight and high end micro spinning reels this year. The species targeted will be everything that will suck down a lure or fly on an ultralight spinning reel. And if it's the right pig - it just may bust some numbers on the line class scale.

Fished a couple of weeks right after the freeze - working ultra light custom spinners. Got into a mess of Croakers running into the Laguna - on the 4lb setup, absolute blast and they hit super tiny setups with no weight flipped and drifted next to the jetties. Everything was a blast and the bite count - folks everywhere around us = NOTHING

The regular cast and blast stuff is along for the ride but, this lightweight game is my new CRACK on the skiff. Pole, electric troll and or putt putt the big engine - the pursuit is on.
                    That's similar to what I love doing. 7' and 7'6 ML rods, with a 200-2500 series spinner on 10# braid. Landed everything from 40+lbs big ugly, to trout, reds, even a few largemouth bass and hybrids over 3-5#. Lots of fun. I love throwing my weightless lures and 1/8oz traps and stuff.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      Great Video. Was that a drone in the beginning or creative camera magic?
                      That's one of the nifty features of most 360 cams! They call it an "invisible selfie stick" but it's some kind of AI wizardry! LOL! When it stiches the images from both sides together, it is able to cut out the vertical selfie stick below. Crazy technology.

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                      Great video Michael!

Is Compton camera shy or something?
                      You wouldn't think so. But every time I've mic'd him up or put him on camera, he seems to clam up!
                      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                        BOB is also a self-proclaimed expert on BBQ, CFB and music, but his tastes for those things leave a lot to be desired, also.
                        My Flickr Photos

Comment

BOB is also a self-proclaimed expert on BBQ, CFB and music, but his tastes for those things leave a lot to be desired, also.

Incorrect. [emoji23]

Comment

#teamBOB

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                              Pics dried up and you haven’t seen Bob around here lately have you???

I'm around. The thread did slow down and I haven't gotten to fish much this spring. The baitcast vs spinning reels is interesting.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 05-13-2021, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Man I haven't said much about bbq in years on here old man. Lol. Smart is the king.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X