Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
    Those parents are terrible.

One year I rubber banded the sprayer nozzle on the sink so when the sink was turned on it would spray whoever turned it on. And hopefully I would be there to witness a good laugh. Did it in the morning. Nothing happened. I came home from work that day and forgot I had done this. Sprayed myself. My now ex wife laughed her tail off at me. She left it on there after spraying herself knowing my memory would fail me by the time I got home. I quit that prank after that.
    My granddaughter done that accidentally and sprayed her mama good.
    That was pretty funny

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
      Those parents are terrible.

One year I rubber banded the sprayer nozzle on the sink so when the sink was turned on it would spray whoever turned it on. And hopefully I would be there to witness a good laugh. Did it in the morning. Nothing happened. I came home from work that day and forgot I had done this. Sprayed myself. My now ex wife laughed her tail off at me. She left it on there after spraying herself knowing my memory would fail me by the time I got home. I quit that prank after that.
      My granddaughter done that accidentally and sprayed her mama good.
      That was pretty funny

Comment

If someone was to tell me that they were taking me to Disney world in Fl, and then said April fools, I'd be one happy camper!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
          If that's true it's probably a big factor in why her parents were dirt poor.
          Close the thread! I could not have said it that nice.

Comment

I remember many years ago there was a story in the outdoors section of the Houston paper about the world record largemouth bass being caught in east Galveston bay . .
            He got me - hook, line and sinker.

Comment

Best one I’ve seen, [ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5_hd25_XjIs"]Flying Penguins - BBC April Fools Hoax - YouTube[/ame]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes some people are heartless on some things. Had a good friend that I use to work with, now this has been 30+ years ago, but anyway he told me that one of his friends called his wife on April fools day and told her Larry which was my friend, was killed in a car wreak on his way to work, didn't call back till a few minutes later to say April fools, my friend said that it didn't go to well for him.

God Bless

Comment

Best office prank ever I got my hands on a print out with Konica Minolta header saying this machine (printer/scanner) has been upgraded to voice activation. Had instructions on what commands it understood. Mechanical Engineering lead on that job yelled at that copier for a good 90 seconds. I was dying.

Comment

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
                    Best office prank ever I got my hands on a print out with Konica Minolta header saying this machine (printer/scanner) has been upgraded to voice activation. Had instructions on what commands it understood. Mechanical Engineering lead on that job yelled at that copier for a good 90 seconds. I was dying.
                    Now that is funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Bish View Post
                      Yes some people are heartless on some things. Had a good friend that I use to work with, now this has been 30+ years ago, but anyway he told me that one of his friends called his wife on April fools day and told her Larry which was my friend, was killed in a car wreak on his way to work, didn't call back till a few minutes later to say April fools, my friend said that it didn't go to well for him.

God Bless
                      That's not a joke, that's some twisted sh**.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                        I got my second vaccine up at work today. I figured I had the opportunity to pull off something epic in the minutes after the shot, but I work at a school, and don't want to be fired.
                        I got me and my wife kicked out of the Social Security office for doing the Icky Shuffle when our number was called. They have no sense of humor.

Comment

Years ago my mom (now deceased) was friends with a longtime female employee at the veterinary clinic where mom took her dogs to. The lady had a great sense of humor. Mom called the veterinary clinic one morning and sounded real puzzled about this strange creature that showed up to the house. She wanted help identifying it. The description over the phone that mom gave was way out there. You could tell the lady was really trying hard to imagine what kind of creature it could be. Her brain was working overtime on it. She finally told mom she’d have her boss the head veterinarian to call mom later. Mom agreed, thanked her and hung up. Later that day the veterinarian heard about the strange creature and instantly realized mom was pulling a joke on the employee. I think he let the cat out of the bag and told his employee there was no such animal like that. LOL She later got even with mom some how.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                            That's not a joke, that's some twisted sh**.
                            And then there is this one: https://www.kmbc.com/article/police-...illis/36007079

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
                              The lack of a follow up call with Bon Jovi blaring is what went wrong with this one

Comment

Originally posted by tmurray View Post

I bet this would work very around my work area... i can only imagine,,, to bad cameras are not allowed, to record some of the action..

Comment

Working...
                                X