Outboard motor covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuff Skins???????
    Weren't those the JCPenny blue jeans us poor kids wore in the 6th grade?

Comment

Tuff skinz run the gator tail one for traveling works perfectly

Comment

The covers also help to keep dirt daubers from building their nest in your motor.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
          Tuff Skins???????
          "If JFK would've been wearing Tuff Skins on his head he would still be alive today!"

Rodney Carrington

Comment

In north Texas you can’t win tournaments if you don’t have a fun n sun motor cover...

Comment

Originally posted by scott123456789 View Post
              In north Texas you can’t win tournaments if you don’t have a fun n sun motor cover...
              lol

Comment

Originally posted by jmeghunts View Post
                "If JFK would've been wearing Tuff Skins on his head he would still be alive today!"

Rodney Carrington
                LOL, the joke was if you took off running in those pants the friction you would burst into flames

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                  Tuff Skins???????
                  Exactly what I was thinking. You could not burn a hole in those britches.
                  Last edited by Whale; 03-29-2021, 08:29 PM. Reason: .

Comment

I keep my boat, motor, and power pole covered anytime they’re not on the water. I keep my motor clean and waxed. My motor still looks new except for a few decal scratches from fishing cover.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginja Ninja View Post
                      Tuff skinz look sweet. Do y'all leave them on all year? Even in the summer?
                      They do more than just protect the motor from the sun. They do a great job of protecting the motor from damage from brushing up against concrete or tree.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2230.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	115.0 KB
ID:	24648560

Comment

Originally posted by scott123456789 View Post
                        I've never understood why people advertise for someone who you just gave 50-100k to. That is the first thing I'd remove. But then again, now half the field is wearing jerseys advertising for companies for free so they can look cool.

Comment

Working...
                        X