• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twist View Post
    Yep. We both snore, our Labs do too.
    Better keep it down or the cricketts might get upset with you guys

Comment

Been married 30 years as of this next April...
      Always did until the last three weeks due to an injury she's been sleeping in a recliner.
      On one hand I hate not sharing our bed but, on the other I sure have been and sleeping better all stretched out.

Comment

23 years in a queen sized bed. She's talked about getting a king, then gripes when we stay some place that has one that I'm " too far away". I snore and offer to go in the other room, but she says she sleeps better when I'm snoring, because at least she knows I'm breathing, kinda..

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
          Same but we just bought adjustable split king. Game changer for sure.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
          this!!! dont even notice when the 3 year old climbs in on her side

Comment

Same bed for 26 years. Can't imagine sleeping in separate beds...

Comment

Our dog kicks my wife out of bed most nights. Plus I get up early and she don’t like to be disturbed, so most nights we don’t sleep together. We slept in the same bed for 30 + years, and at first when one of us would sleep in the spare bed room, it seemed weird, but now it don’t at all.
              Last edited by critter69; 12-15-2020, 09:57 AM.

Comment

I guess I'm in the minority about having my dogs in my bed.. that's a red hot negative.. they have beds of their own, not mine.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                  I guess I'm in the minority about having my dogs in my bed.. that's a red hot negative.. they have beds of their own, not mine.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Pets and kids I don’t want either in my bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Same bed, same woman, 50 years as of 1/5/2021!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Man that's not possible - seems like 5 years.

Comment

I’m a restless sleeper so we got a Sleep Number bed that is split in the middle, works great for us.

Comment

My wife sleeps like a rock never hears anything. When I got my C-Pap she complained I didn't snore anymore so it was hard for her to go to sleep. We sleep in the same bed unless the granddaughter is over then they sleep together or she want's to watch a late night movie.

Comment

Wow..........unimageable. Did not know that was a thing. And, dog in the bed............hell nada!
                          Last edited by Landrover; 12-15-2020, 10:14 AM.

Comment

23 years in same bed.

Comment

I lost my bed to a better man. We slept together for the better part of 20 yrs, but when that grandson came along, I got booted to the couch every time they came to visit. It's back to normal now, the only time we don't sleep together now, is if I fall asleep in the recliner watching TV, then she'll just leave me there and go to bed.

Comment

I'd say 95% of the time we sleep together. There are times where once of us will go to the 2nd master bedroom. When one of us does leave it's due to snoring, maybe a little too much to drink, or not on the same sleep schedule and not wanting to bother the other person.

Comment

Working...
                                X