Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold another on Friday at $18,600
    Best investment I ever made! Just wishing I'd bought more!

Comment

Comment

Anyone else get this email notice?

Dear user, as we constantly perform periodic sweeps of our existing controls, we noted that you are trying to access Binance while having identified yourself as a US person. Please note that as per our terms of use (https://www.binance.com/en/terms), we are unable to service US persons. You have 14 days to close all active positions on your account and withdraw all your funds, failing which your account will be locked. Once your account is locked, you will have to raise a customer service ticket for us to assist you further. We thank you for your continued support and apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post

Dear user, as we constantly perform periodic sweeps of our existing controls, we noted that you are trying to access Binance while having identified yourself as a US person. Please note that as per our terms of use (https://www.binance.com/en/terms), we are unable to service US persons. You have 14 days to close all active positions on your account and withdraw all your funds, failing which your account will be locked. Once your account is locked, you will have to raise a customer service ticket for us to assist you further. We thank you for your continued support and apologise for any inconvenience caused.
          Yep

Comment

Did you check out that "terms" webpage? I couldn't find anything about not servicing "US persons", its a big document though.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
              Wow that’s awesome

Comment

I just saw what my old XRP is doing ... Well now

Comment

Quick question for you guys: If I want to buy and hold bitcoin, what service or platform do you use to go about that? I normally use fidelity for my investment accounts but it seems like the only bitcoin exposure they offer are through ETFs instead of BTC directly.

Comment

^id suggest the intro to crypto YouTube vids
                    Last edited by eastxhunter; 11-24-2020, 08:42 AM.

Comment

XRP ! to the moon…hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by laredoarcher View Post
                        XRP ! to the moon…hopefully
                        I hope so as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigem2019 View Post
                          Quick question for you guys: If I want to buy and hold bitcoin, what service or platform do you use to go about that? I normally use fidelity for my investment accounts but it seems like the only bitcoin exposure they offer are through ETFs instead of BTC directly.
                          I use Coinbase to buy and sell it and a wallet on blockchain.com to hold it.

Comment

I had forgot about mine, bought it 12/2017, invested $5k into BTC, LTC, and XRP, went to less than $1k, kind of forgot about it, just looked, its worth $7100, just don't know when to cash out, but I said if it ever got back to even I was going to get out of it, maybe wait one more day.

I do mine thru Bittrex...but I looked and there are fees to cash it out.

Comment

I always say one more day...

Comment

I got it today.

Originally posted by Nate Riley View Post
                                Did you check out that "terms" webpage? I couldn't find anything about not servicing "US persons", its a big document though.
                                I found the info. They actually started this last year.

Originally posted by TENRMORE View Post
                                I had forgot about mine, bought it 12/2017, invested $5k into BTC, LTC, and XRP, went to less than $1k, kind of forgot about it, just looked, its worth $7100, just don't know when to cash out, but I said if it ever got back to even I was going to get out of it, maybe wait one more day.

I do mine thru Bittrex...but I looked and there are fees to cash it out.
                                So, I have been using Binance for several years and have been happy with them. I will look into Bittrex.

What other crypto platforms are also worth looking into? I use Coinbase to buy, though I always have transferred to Binance to trade,

Todd

Comment

Working...
                                X