Dove Lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dove Lease

Looking for a lease for me and my 2 boys for this year. If anyone knows of a decent place, no further then an 1hr from the Plano area please send me info.

Thank you GS Stay Safe

Interested as well

Comment

I have about 800 acres in frost. Right between Hillsboro and Corsicana. Pasture land with tanks, Row crops with corn, milo, and some wheat stubble. 200 a person under 16 hunts free.

Comment

Originally posted by Williams4298 View Post
        I have about 800 acres in frost. Right between Hillsboro and Corsicana. Pasture land with tanks, Row crops with corn, milo, and some wheat stubble. 200 a person under 16 hunts free.
        Got any land within an hour of round rock?

Comment

Originally posted by Williams4298 View Post
          200 a day or season? How was last years hunting?

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
            200 a day or season? How was last years hunting?
            200 for the season. Opening weekend was pretty good. Then had some weather come through and scattered the birds out. If you can hunt before a front comes through it’s normally pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
              Got any land within an hour of round rock?
              Not at this time.

Comment

will you break up sections or is it set up where no one is? 1st come 1st get

Comment

Originally posted by Jrhummel6 View Post
                  will you break up sections or is it set up where no one is? 1st come 1st get
                  I have around 8-10 different fields ranging from 50 acres to 200 acres. I only put so many people in each field. No overcrowding at all. Opening day/weekend I put everyone out after that season pass holders have access to go where they want.

Comment

I will reach back to you if nothing closer comes up soon. Thank you sir

Comment

Working...
                    X