Too good to be true?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too good to be true?

Came across this page on one of my hunting forums on Facebook. Claims for $350 dollars you can take 3 exotics (Axis or black bucks). Or a white tail or hogs. The page has been around for a while and a lot of the comments are positive. But 350? I know it’s not a trophy hunt by any means but still seems ridiculously cheap. Anybody have any first hand knowledge of this place?
    Attached Files

I’ve heard of an operation in center point doing this. Haven’t heard of anyone really being successful at doing anything but spending 350 dollars. I’d seriously check into it before I’d agree

Comment

Should be the dude that puts you on 1/2 acre lots to try and kill stuff. Been trashed many times on here and on facebook hunting pages.

Avoid.

--------------------------End Thread-----------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
        Should be the dude that puts you on 1/2 acre lots to try and kill stuff. Been trashed many times on here and on facebook hunting pages.

Avoid.

--------------------------End Thread-----------------------------
        Yep this is just a couple

Comment

Is it a day hunt you pay 350 a day ? If ya kill something or not ?

Comment

Always is too good to be true if you gotta ask

Comment

Pretty sure this is the hunt a friend of mine went on last year it was a night hunt on a small property but he had a great time killed two small axis does

Comment

Some guys out of Mason have a similar low dollar hunt. They have a no shoot no pay guarantee however. Sorry I cant remember the name but they've been doing it for something like 40 years.

Edit: The Wildlife Ranch I think.

Comment

If it sounds too good to be true, then.... well, you know the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                    Some guys out of Mason have a similar low dollar hunt. They have a no shoot no pay guarantee however. Sorry I cant remember the name but they've been doing it for something like 40 years.

Edit: The Wildlife Ranch I think.
                    There is no way that you will not shoot anything at the Wildlife ranch. They put us in a pen of rams. When the rams moved to the other side of the pen they used a truck to herd them back over to us for an easy kill. You will shoot something.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      There is no way that you will not shoot anything at the Wildlife ranch. They put us in a pen of rams. When the rams moved to the other side of the pen they used a truck to herd them back over to us for an easy kill. You will shoot something.

Comment

Really?!ha ha ha

Comment

I've heard so many similar stories about that place.

Comment

Ill take your $350 to show you some axis and a few fallow. Cant shoot them for that though... just watch! lol

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                              I've heard so many similar stories about that place.
                              They used to lease a place from my buddy growing up. The animals would literally run to the truck as soon as it entered the pasture. I have stories and stories about that place.

Comment

Working...
                              X