No announcement yet.

Hostile Lease Mate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would email the lease boss. Tell him the situation in email. And hunting to me is about enjoyment. If ask for my membership money back- all my stuff packed up for me and delivered to safe location(my house) and call it done.

Comment

I’ve got two words EAST TEXAS!

Comment

I left a lease with excellent deer on it due to the same kind of incident- It just wasn’t worth the risk of him messing with my family and then me having to take his life. Our lease foreman had No Cojones.

Comment

Police report and tell the lease manager you want a refund if the guy isn't removed from the lease. I wouldn't want to be around him.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
            Police report and tell the lease manager you want a refund if the guy isn't removed from the lease. I wouldn't want to be around him.
            This. The guy is not all there. No way I would be around him. I’d be ready at all times if you remain on the lease.
            Last edited by Jcjohnson; 09-19-2021, 09:27 AM.

Comment

You have two problems!
              One is the lease foreman who has no stones, and the guy who is unhinged.
              As mentioned asked for your money back!

Comment

Wow. He blocked the road, expected everyone to wait who knows how long, and still felt he was a victim? Then threatens your life?

Yeah either I’m missing another part of story or the dude is nutz. if the lease rules don’t kick you off for threatening lives, then it’s the wrong lease to be on.

Sorry dude- crazies ruin it sometimes.

Comment

OP, maybe I missed it, but:
                  1) What did you do after this incident?
                  2) Have you contacted the law yet? If not, why not?
                  3) Is the lease president aware of everything that happened when the whack job, confronted and threatened you?
                  3) If so, what was his reaction and what did he say or do, about it?
                  4) Have you informed all other lease members about this guy, and your run in with him?

It sounds like the president is a key part of the situation happening, since he let the whack job back on the lease, in the first place. He should be addressing this situation, and removing the psycho for the safety of all members; not just you.

Comment

It’s not worth it to be on any lease where you have to keep your head on a swivel

Comment

Seeing how you're religious, do you need to be reminded to pray, Like David did, then picked up a rock and a weapon and took care of it?

I'm not all that religious, so I have a different slant on this: I can't believe you didn't resolve that in some manner then and there. I wouldn't have left until he was disarmed, in the back of a car on the way to jail, or in an ambulance. He would be off that lease, and so would I when the dust settled. Too many good hunting partners out there to have to be on a place that allows psycho's to be members.

Comment

I would remove myself from the situation completely. Do you have kids that hunt with you? I definitely would never bring them. Turn this in to authorities before someone gets killed.

Comment

That’s crazy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Double C View Post
                            Wow. He blocked the road, expected everyone to wait who knows how long, and still felt he was a victim?
                            This was the first thing that stood out to me. To build on that part alone, he almost had to have left the keys in the truck in order for OP to have been able to move it. I would have personally taken that as saying “hey I know I’m blocking the road but the truck can be moved if need be”. Why the hell else would you leave the keys in the truck otherwise?

That was rhetorical by the way, this guys is obviously unhinged. You definitely need to contact the Sheriff Department and at least file a report. If the lease manager does nothing, ask for a refund and go get your stuff out of there in the middle of the week. Preferably with a few friends.

Comment

Leave immediately and get your $69 back.

Comment

Gotta Go. No room for that in any camp or situation

Comment

Working...
                                X