Recurve / longbow wood 3D arrows.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recurve / longbow wood 3D arrows.

This is geared towards the guys shooting 3D recurve wood and longbow wood class. I’m in the market for a dozen wood arrows for upcoming 3D. The 3 bows I’ll be shooting them out of are 2 my Bear Kodiak takedowns @ 50 and 47 pounds. And a future #45 Sarrels blueridge.

Any recommendations on your arrow builders would be greatly appreciated.

I hear quite a few mentions of Paul Jalon (Elite Arrows) and True North arrows when talking to other archers. Everyone seems to have their favorite arrow maker, and I know a lot of guys build their own. Maybe Bisch or Rusty will throw in some ideas...

Comment

He already tried me, and I’m no help! Rusty won’t be either(I don’t think), as he and I got our wood arrows from the same guy whose not making them any more!

I’ve heard good things about Surewood Shafts, but don’t have any first hand experience with them.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thanks Julie and Bisch, got a couple I’m looking into. Ron French and Susan St Charles look promising.

Comment

lost nation makes great wood arrows

Comment

Originally posted by BillyJack1975 View Post
            Thanks Julie and Bisch, got a couple I’m looking into. Ron French and Susan St Charles look promising.
            I don’t think you’ll be disappointed with either. I borrowed some Susan St Charles the day of the Bob Lee shoot, and won the women’s longbow wood class with them.

Comment

I would look for some nice tapered arrow shafts, see if Ted at Raptor Archery has anything.

Comment

Working...
              X