I’m sorry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
    Sounds like you have a good one there beside you. I ignored my fiancé and my dad telling me it was too wet. So I got the ol foghorn leghorn this morning when pops came to winch me out.
    Why, i never! I can’t believe a man would commit such transgressions towards his lease. I say, i say, how’s his relationship with the lord, I’d like to know

Comment

I knew it was a ford. Just knew it.
      Jk. We have all been there.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Man you need some more meat on those tires! I’ve had to hear it from my dad several times too. The late night predator hunts and getting stuck were the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
          Man you need some more meat on those tires! I’ve had to hear it from my dad several times too. The late night predator hunts and getting stuck were the worst.

Front left and back right weren’t even on the ground anymore. I was a two wheeled tripod….

Comment

Done that more times than I want to think about. Have learned since when to call it quits and just go get some help before sinking any deeper, thus making the recovery easier.

Comment

Looks like that worthless "nerf bar"/running board/step hung you up

Rip them off this week and get some more aggressive tires and try again next week

Bet you can make it

Comment

Been there done that.

Comment

Yeah f250s don't float

Comment

Wow that 3/4 ton Ford looks like it sinks just as much as my 3/4 ton Dodge.I don’t get stuck as much as I used to but when I do I usually stick it good

Comment

That is a funny post. Sorry it happened to you though. Most of us have been there. It is rough.

Comment

Sorry for your bad luck.

Been there before. I even stuck a tractor trying to get my truck out. Took a couple of days and a lot of digging but was able to get someone with a winch out there and was able to get both out.

Comment

LOL, we all do it buddy. We laugh at those who seem to do silly stuff or so we think but all it takes is one moment of misfortune. I get stuck pretty often checking properties but I keep equipment scattered around so it’s not a big deal..

I buried one yesterday along with a trailer loaded with 30,000 pounds of feed on it that took an excavator to get it out. Sometimes we simply have to go for it and hope for the best…

Comment

I know stuck is stuck, but I was actually expecting worse than what the pictures show.
                            We're all laughing with you; not at you. Pop a top, buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                              no one is immune to the effects of gravity. It happens.
                              That’s what my gut keeps telling me !

As to getting stuck, I’ve been there and done that ! Dozers, backhoes, trackhoes, motor graders, trucks, pickups, and probably some I’ve forgotten ! My saving grace, (if there is one) is I have pulled out many more than have pulled me. In the old days rigging up in the oil patch was a muddy, sometimes bloody affair, so I got plenty of practice pulling folks. I ain’t fixin’ to laugh at someone for getting stuck……..maybe.

Comment

Your not stuck…just in a ford

Comment

Working...
                                X