No announcement yet.

Addax Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m starting to believe you posted the thread after the arrow was released, lmao!

Congrats on the kill! He’ll make a beautiful mount and excellent table fare!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wasn't me.. Unfortunately I'm at work living through the other guys in the group text. My dad was actually the lucky one to get him. He saw him yesterday, but didn't get an opportunity. He was apparently real spooky, and just kind of hung up where he was in that first picture. This morning he made the mistake of coming back, and actually coming in for a shot. I should have a little better LDP in a little bit.

EDIT: Yes I probably did post this after the arrow was released, but I didn't know that the arrow had been released yet. lol

Comment

Sweet! Score him! Here's some official scorers who can hook you up:

County Name Address Zip Phone Book Angelina Ben Barlett PO Box 9 Lufkin, TX 75901 936-637-3242 P&Y Bandera Bryan Keeling 928 Hwy 337 W Vanderpool, TX 7885 830-966-5185 Bandera Bryan Keeling 928 Hwy 337 W Vanderpool, TX 78885 830-966-5185 Bandera Debbie Keeling 928 Hwy 337 W Vanderpool, TX 78885 830-966-5185 Bastrop Kevin B Hillbig 4905…

You can download the form here:

Big Game Front Back Bison Bison Bison_2 Cougar Cougar Cougar_2 Mule Deer Typical Mule_Deer_Typ Mule_Deer_Typ_2 Mule Deer NT Mule_deer_NT Mule_Deer_NT_2 Mule Deer Doe Skulls Skulls_2 Pronghorn Antelope Pronghorn_Antelope Pronghorn_Antelope_2 Whitetail Deer – Typical Whitetail_Buck_Typ Whitetail_Buck_TYP_2 Whitetail Deer – NT Whitetail_Deer_NT NT_Whitetail_Deer_2 Whitetail Deer Doe Skulls Skulls_2 Yellowstone Elk YellowstoneElk  Yellowstone_Elk__2 Small Game Front Back Badger…

Congrats!

Comment

Make sure he gets a good LDP with him in it. If he enters it, he'll likely get an award at the end of the year and they'll use the pic for it.

Comment

That's awesome. Congrats!

Comment

Good job,enjoy

Comment

Dude that's AWESOME!!!!

Any more pics???

Comment

Congrats to your dad

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
                    Dude that's AWESOME!!!!

Any more pics???
                    Still waiting on some more pics. I know they had to go into town today, so I'll probably get some more pics once they get in the blinds again this evening.

Comment

Congrats to your dad!
                      What county ?

BP

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
                        Congrats to your dad!
                        What county ?

BP
                        This was in Concho County.

Comment

Originally posted by CentralTXHunter View Post
                          If you’re paying money, a trophy Addax would be between 35-40”, but I’d say a free one is a trophy always in my book.

They are delicious. Very lean. They’re an antelope and taste very similar to Oryx.

40” is a huge addax !

Nice free range addax.

Comment

Addax is the best game meat I have ever had. It is awesome.

Comment

Wow!! Awesome. In for additional pics!!

Comment

Finally something I actually care what it scores.

Comment

Working...
                                X