Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my office, waiting for thursday.

Comment

Up a tree in Latimer Co., OK looking over a food plot full of deer eating seeds…..we are 18” below normal rainfall and it is bad DRY!

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey Music View Post
        After 52 years living and 42 of them hunting, this will be my first season with a bow. Will be in a tree in Young county this evening but at my daughters volleyball game this morning.
        Welcome to the addiction.

Comment

On our place in menard county. We’ve never had anything on the place besides whitetail, but this morning I had pigs 50 yds to my rear and axis barking a half mile away. No whitetail so far.

Comment

15’ ladder stand in a live oak. Mills county. Very still, deer are jumpy.

Comment

Enjoying the rain hitting the roof of the blind all morning. Busted a deer walking in but that’s been it so far.

Comment

I’m in Wilbarger county. Shot this boar while walking to the blind. Had a few small bucks came through at first light. Gonna sit til 9:30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sitting on a hill at Lake Meredith

Comment

Fannin in ground blind but already about to get out no deer

Comment

Nope, not the way I hunt. I have no plan for dealing with rain and it is pretty soggy this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by gmj View Post
                        15’ ladder stand in a live oak. Mills county. Very still, deer are jumpy.
                        Same down south. Very still and they are jumpy as hell. Good luck!

Comment

In my recliner in Brenham. Heading back to the ranch in Richland Springs tomorrow. Best of luck to all.

Comment

Sitting here on public land in northeast Texas. One pig has already had his number called, but no deer yet.

Comment

In a tree stand in Bastrop County. Very still and quiet. No deer

Comment

Up a tree in Schleicher county. Still and swampy, deer are jumpy.

Comment

Working...
                                X