Hostile Lease Mate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hostile Lease Mate

So an older member rejoined the lease i got on last year.Aparently he had a falling out with the club president showed his back side abruptly left for a few years but they let him back on.I’ve talked with him several times worked around the camp and shared several scriptures with each other.He seemed like a good mild tempered fellow.Last weekend he left on his tractor and left his truck in the road I was pulling a big trailer so I moved his truck over so I could get by.The lease president called me to let me know this guy was fighting mad about it.When the guy gets there today hi immediately starts cursing and running his mouth.Tells me if he sees me near his truck or his end of camp he’s gonna shoot me dead.After i ask him if he’s really a Christian he says he’s got something for my smart *** he reaches in his console and pulls his pistol out part way but doesn’t take it out all the way.He did this 2 more times especially when I told him to tell Jesus about his vengeful plans.The guy came at me like he caught me with his wife spitting angry mad.I’m not a little guy and with gun threating old man it really was dicey for a moment I was silently praying I didn’t want to get shot and I didn’t want to have to break his neck.I was completely baffled by his behavior.What’s your thoughts especially moving forward.I’m going talk to lease president tomorrow but dang if I would have had a gun i probably would have pulled it,I’m glad I didn’t.

Unquestionably, he needs to go. That’s completely unacceptable behavior whether it’s on a lease or elsewhere.

Comment

Sounds like hes a little nuts. I could care less if someone moved my truck for good reason. Guys just got a few screws loose. Threatening to kill someone is way over the line. You did the right thing, but sounded like he deserved to get his butt stomped.

Comment

You pull a gun on me you better intend to use it. Sounds like he needs a good attitude adjustment..

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Should of broke his neck and saved everybody some trouble.

Comment

That dude needs to go, no question about it.

Comment

Call the cops first and file an complaint. Surly there is a charge to be made. and either he goes or you get your money back and you go. His crazy *** is likely to kill someone

Comment

Dudes off his rocker. He from Caneyhead?

Comment

Disaster waiting to happen. Better give him the boot before it goes any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Pintail45 View Post
                    Dudes off his rocker. He from Caneyhead?
                    Woodville area

Comment

Sounds like the guy has some mental health issues and is probably actually extremely dangerous to himself and others.

Comment

He needs to be dropped like a bad habit before something worse happens.

Comment

If that doesn't break the lease rules, then what does. He needs to get bounced off that place.

Comment

They should charge him with the same thing as the idiot at the gas station that set his arm on fire while smoking...brandishing a firearm.

Comment

Thanks I didn’t think I had done something outa wack my truck gets moved some times I’ve done it lots of times I thought nothing of it.As he was going off I figured it had to be some kind of mental issues it was just abnormal.

Comment

Working...
                              X