Why so many old threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
    You should've just stated whether the deer were vaxxed or not.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
    Bwahahaha!!!!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] U nailed that one to the proverbial [emoji3583] cross!!!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by tbgascorer View Post
        Because most of the current posts are lame? Who knows. I posted an actual deer post earlier and it has only gotten 15 replies. Maybe I should of posted it in game mgmt section lol.
        Yep!

Comment

If there's anything interesting to discuss then new threads will pop up about it on discussion forums. The fact that we have to bump old threads trying to get rid of what's on top simply means people wanna discuss the stuff that's being talked about. Bumping old threads just means there's nothing new to talk about. Once season starts we'll be distracted with hunting posts.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
            I agree !!
            Like Dale said, it does get old, tiresome, & depressing without a doubt!
            BUT.., we are losing our country, and in the middle of the greatest crisis this country has ever seen.
            Yeah we've had some bad wars, lost 100s of thousands of lives, but America has always had leadership, this right here is a whole nother animal.
            IMO what else is worth talking about, because none of it is gonna matter here before long.
            Before too long it will be front and center in everyone's life and all anyone is talking about.
            You're only going to be able to deny or ignore it for so long.

Man, you really don’t have a life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

5 weeks till hunting season

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                If there's anything interesting to discuss then new threads will pop up about it on discussion forums. The fact that we have to bump old threads trying to get rid of what's on top simply means people wanna discuss the stuff that's being talked about. Bumping old threads just means there's nothing new to talk about. Once season starts we'll be distracted with hunting posts.

It’s pretty dang tiresome to see 30 threads on the same thing. And in those threads are the same people making the same comments and arguing about the same thing over and over. Chew’s initiative has been a nice change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                  I agree !!
                  Like Dale said, it does get old, tiresome, & depressing without a doubt!
                  BUT.., we are losing our country, and in the middle of the greatest crisis this country has ever seen.
                  Yeah we've had some bad wars, lost 100s of thousands of lives, but America has always had leadership, this right here is a whole nother animal.
                  IMO what else is worth talking about, because none of it is gonna matter here before long.
                  Before too long it will be front and center in everyone's life and all anyone is talking about.
                  You're only going to be able to deny or ignore it for so long.
                  Smoke another joint.

Comment

I said this years ago and was told "you are posting to the Around the campfire thread, so all topics are welcome".

Comment

Y’all ever heard of ivermectin?

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                        It’s pretty dang tiresome to see 30 threads on the same thing. And in those threads are the same people making the same comments and arguing about the same thing over and over. Chew’s initiative has been a nice change.

Yes, and the same 3 or 4 that continue to tell us to make our own choices about the vaccine, and they will make their own...yet they continue ad nauseam to try to convince us why we are fools and they are so smart. I am sick of it.

Who is this Bobbie Minchew lady you speak of?

Comment

Please flush all the dang Bucees corn threads with the rest of the floaters.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post

There's about 10 people that are gonna double up on pope and young status on pace forum posts in the last 2 months

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                              Smoke another joint.

And once again no help to the greater cause. I swear you and your boy are the same.

Thanks for your input but is is not needed. Maybe you should go to church and pray for your deviant thoughts and sinful ways brother.
                              I am sorry your heart is so bent on ruining all things good for positive people.

Why don’t you ask for a prayers thread. Instead of trying to bing everyone down.

Good luck old buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                                And once again no help to the greater cause. I swear you and your boy are the same.

Thanks for your input but is is not needed. Maybe you should go to church and pray for your deviant thoughts and sinful ways brother.
                                I am sorry your heart is so bent on ruining all things good for positive people.

Why don’t you ask for a prayers thread. Instead of trying to bing everyone down.

Good luck old buddy.

The irony 😂🤣😂🤣

Comment

Working...
                                X