No announcement yet.

suppressors in stock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought a from Silencer Shop a few years back. After they changed, I started purchasing from Capitol. They are great to deal with.

I have a SiCo Hybrid and it is a great addition to my selection. I like it a lot. A little heavier and longer than my Omegas but worth it to have a can that can run on just about everything.

Comment

Thanks for all the input. I have the bug for sure, hard to scratch a year in advance. Filled out my form 1 today and as soon as my fingerprint cards show up, that will be mailed. Supposedly Form 1s are moving a little faster and I'm excited to DIY anything I can (pun intended).

I'll check out some of these shops this weekend hopefully. I'll be too busy with work to do any more on this for the next two days.

Comment

Originally posted by Dejashoot View Post
        I have a SiCo Hybrid and it is a great addition to my selection. I like it a lot. A little heavier and longer than my Omegas but worth it to have a can that can run on just about everything.
        I have one in jail right now, I'm just depressed I can't use it for full house loads on the 10.5" Raptor SBR I'll be building soon. But it'll work just fine on my 18" (soon to be chopped to 16" and threaded) 45-70.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
          I have one in jail right now, I'm just depressed I can't use it for full house loads on the 10.5" Raptor SBR I'll be building soon. But it'll work just fine on my 18" (soon to be chopped to 16" and threaded) 45-70.
          I'm watching vids/reviews on it and it looks like a good option. I just wish you did not have to fork up an extra $125 for the ASR mount plus whatever muzzle device you want to use.

Comment

Tagging this for later. I am in the same boat.

Comment

Well I got some good leads on some cans in my budget and will follow up this weekend. Lots of PMs too. My new plan A however is going to be two Form 1s that I just completed. Just waiting on fingerprint cards and ink pad that will be here on Saturday and I'll mail those off

Comment

Able's Guns and Ammo in Conroe
                936-756-4115

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                  Well I got some good leads on some cans in my budget and will follow up this weekend. Lots of PMs too. My new plan A however is going to be two Form 1s that I just completed. Just waiting on fingerprint cards and ink pad that will be here on Saturday and I'll mail those off
                  Form 1 Suppressor or SBR or?

Comment

Big Tex 308 is your guy.

Comment

suppressors in stock?

Originally posted by Dejashoot View Post
                      Form 1 Suppressor or SBR or?

Both! Also considering one for a Rimfire pistol so may actually send off 3 forms at once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Personally I wouldn't form-1 a can for an SBR, but that is just me. My reasoning is because as you start chopping that barrel, who is going to certify what your form-1 can can take when it comes to short barrels? Suppressor manufacturers have done the testing and research, and know how to rate their cans. Also when you start running a can on an AR, some cans are gassy, and others not so much.

An 18"+ bolt gun is one thing on a form-1 can, but a SBR AR is something else when it comes to cans. I would get a proven design if it were me. Like and Omega or Sandman S. Both would be good for what you are doing there.

Form-1 a rimfire can, no problem. I have seriously considered that myself.

Comment

Capitol Armory is my go to. They make the process seamless. Shipped right to my door and I can see what they have in stock online. Their Easy Pay Plan is a great perk too being able to spread the price out a little bit.

Comment

Just ordered one this morning from Capitol. Now the wait begins...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jethro View Post
                              Personally I wouldn't form-1 a can for an SBR, but that is just me. My reasoning is because as you start chopping that barrel, who is going to certify what your form-1 can can take when it comes to short barrels? Suppressor manufacturers have done the testing and research, and know how to rate their cans. Also when you start running a can on an AR, some cans are gassy, and others not so much.

An 18"+ bolt gun is one thing on a form-1 can, but a SBR AR is something else when it comes to cans. I would get a proven design if it were me. Like and Omega or Sandman S. Both would be good for what you are doing there.

Form-1 a rimfire can, no problem. I have seriously considered that myself.
                              Good input. I ditched the SBR idea already.

Comment

Check out spectre on spring Cypress and 249, that's where I bought my last one. His prices are high...Don't be afraid of sticker shock I pulled up silencer shops prices and told him no way then he came down on his price so they will negotiate

Comment

Working...
                                X