Phantom Strings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phantom Strings

Went to the bow shop today to get a new string put on my bow, they recommended Phantom. Just curious if anyone else uses them and what are your thoughts. Thanks!

Can't find much/any info about them. I did a search on an "archery talk" forum and could only find one post, the YouTube folk seem to be fond of them. Seemingly, they are a quality product.

Comment

I haven’t personally used Phantom strings yet but it’s on the list of builders I would use.
      His dad is a very well known bow tuner and string builder. His Dad is Mike Carter and goes by Crackers.

Comment

Yeah, I was told that only one guy makes them and that the quality is top notch. Jim at Gateway Archery is who I went to to get mine fixed and said he uses them on his bow. I went ahead and ordered a set.

Comment

Originally posted by xdaryl View Post
          Yeah, I was told that only one guy makes them and that the quality is top notch. Jim at Gateway Archery is who I went to to get mine fixed and said he uses them on his bow. I went ahead and ordered a set.
          Good deal...
          What color strings did you go with? Post up a pic when you get them, if you don’t mind.

Comment

Flo Green with a black center serving. I’ll post pics when I get my bow back!

Comment

Finally got my bow back. Really liking the Flo Green strings!

Comment

Originally posted by xdaryl View Post
                Finally got my bow back. Really liking the Flo Green strings!
                Nice!! Looks good.....

Comment

Working...
                X