No announcement yet.

Add your memorable quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bass fishing on Cedar Creek one day,with probably the best stick,I ever fished with.Mike pitched under an obscure dock,and put a 5lb'r in the boat.I said ****,I can't believe you caught a bass outta there.He said,"**** son,I could catch a fish out of a litter box".Lol,I'll never forget that.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Not my clown, not my circus.

You're f****** this chicken, I'm just holding it.

Comment

Every time the wife revved up the microwave I would p*** my pants and forget who I am for a couple of hours.

Cousin Eddie from Christmas Vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
          Every time the wife revved up the microwave I would p*** my pants and forget who I am for a couple of hours.

Cousin Eddie from Christmas Vacation.
          But you left out:

Sh&&88tters Full!

Comment

Hard to believe...2 million sperm cells and you were the fastest one.

Comment

"Keep your mouth shut and people won't know how dumb you really are."

Comment

IF you listen to me you will win...if you dont ..you wont..

Uncle Bob ( Urban Cowboy )

Comment

"No such thing as idiot proof, they keep making better idiots."

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    When givin' me advice on bullies back in elementary school my dad told me:

"Son, you just tell 'em you can come on over here and jump on me, but you're gonna have a hell of a lot harder time turnin' me loose than you did catchin' me."

And also: "Son, if you beat his *** just right, he'll run from you the next time he sees you!"

I personally found the second one to be pretty dang accurate.

I like one from a former TBH'er:

Big ones line up, little ones bunch up.

Comment

Common sense has become a superpower

Comment

“If you can’t be safe, be sanitary” -Grandpa

Comment

My old boss used to say when talking about someone telling a secret....

Don’t tell but if you tell, tell the one you l tell not to tell.

Comment

.... or the same boss talking about someone that got their “reliable” information but it was from a fifth hand source, he called them....

The man that seen the man that seen the man that seen the bear.

Comment

One of my favorite quotes comes from a narration on the Eluveitie Origins album titled "Nothing"spoken in the raspy voice of an old woman:

So many lives faded, withered away. And many were born.
                              Much that was great and significant sank into irrelevance.
                              Today became history, history became legend,
                              And fell into oblivion.
                              Yet nothing vanishes without a trace.
                              Everything that is sprang from what was.

Comment

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken..." ~ Ricky Bobby

"I'm an admirer of good sense wherever I find it." ~ Augustus McCrae

"What's good for me ain't necessarily good for the weak minded." ~ Also Augustus McCrae

Comment

Working...
                                X