Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote=killerbee;14772590]
    Originally posted by Felix40 View Post
    I guess I dont get taking bad shots on purpose. Penetration didnt seem that great to me

I didnt take a bad shot on purpose bud. I explained that pretty well on the video at the end.
    I didn't get to the end. I pretty much quit when you released with his *** facing you. That said I suck at shots in the dark anymore. Especially when a big group is milling around and I don't have a solid time to pick a spot well. Even with a bow light and a feeder light. Eyes aren't what they used to be.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by killerbee View Post
      Thanks bud! I will get that tritium pin and loose the peep asap then!

Awesome [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thinking of losing the peep and going to a kisser button as well. Just because of the low light black pig issue. But I shoot my trad bows mostly.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by rtjh View Post
          Why take that shot when you didnt have to?
          Because

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
            Thinking of losing the peep and going to a kisser button as well. Just because of the low light black pig issue. But I shoot my trad bows mostly.

Gary

You won’t regret it.
            Especially if you hunt pigs at night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post

Gary
              My eyes are not what they used to be as well. He was quartering away hard and I guess started turning as I was drawing. Bad shot for sure but I will learn from it. I should have made sure but with running the camera and dealing with the peep and lighted pins it turned out bad. I have shot a lot of big pigs with trad bows and never had the issues that I had the other night, going to lose the peep and try what pigstika said on the pin.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                It's a pig....The best shot is to shoot them right in the pig.
                This every effing time!!!LMAO

Comment

Working...
                X