Have any of y’all tried the EZV sight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
    OP, follow up in a couple months and let us know how it's shooting. When I shot a trigger release, I found tricks that would fix my target panic, but they only worked for a week or two at a time. I would love to hear if the better shots last.

Hard to trust the video on their site. That dudes form is terrible. No wonder he had target panic.

Will do[emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
      Ranch Fairy has some video reviews

Yes sir he does
      And that’s the reason I started looking into purchasing the sight.
      Took me over a year to pull the trigger but I’m glad I have it now.

Comment

I would think this sight would be great on a recurve.

Comment

Originally posted by pigstika1978 View Post
          Might have had the wrong FPS insert in.
          Or sighted it in with heavier arrows and changed to lighter arrows possibly?
          Did you make sure you were on at 30-40-50 yards before you hunted with it?
          Not bashing or doubting your experience but that’s what could happen from my little bit of experience with it.

I shot it at 3d targets, realized that it was not for me. It was set up correct but the vertical stringing was All sight picture related. I sold it on here and never heard from the guy and never seen him post about it.

Comment

Too much clutter in the sight window for me. I'll stick with the single pin, which has a tape or you can mark for range, or no more than a 3 pin.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
              I shot it at 3d targets, realized that it was not for me. It was set up correct but the vertical stringing was All sight picture related. I sold it on here and never heard from the guy and never seen him post about it.

Well I sure hope it works for me.
              Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with it. As of now I have nothing but great reviews for the sight but only time will tell.
              Thank you for sharing your experience with it.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                I would think this sight would be great on a recurve.

I actually saw a guy that had one on his recurve that had killed a deer with it on the Facebook page.

If any of y’all have Facebook check it out
                Way more pictures of kills and testimonies from people that have way more experience with the sight than I do.

I’m just really impressed with it and sharing my experience that I’ve had so far with it.

Comment

If there is a rabbit at 35 yards, How would you aim? Would you just have to center it up the best you can and guess the yardage?

Comment

Originally posted by Paycheck View Post
                    If there is a rabbit at 35 yards, How would you aim? Would you just have to center it up the best you can and guess the yardage?

Give me a bit I’ll post the link of how he explains how to shoot small game with it.
                    I watched a video of a guy that shot a golf ball with the sight at 20 yards

Comment

If anyone has one they want to lend out if you don’t use it anymore I would love to try it since I am changing sights anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Paycheck View Post

Can’t figure out how to post that particular video but just open the link and scroll down.
                        I believe it’s the 2nd or 3rd video from the top [emoji1360]

Comment

I found it on Facebook a while back and I have been following the page.

I didn’t want to make a change during season but I may get one after season and try. It’s certainly intriguing.

Comment

I watched enough I'm ordering one

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                                I found it on Facebook a while back and I have been following the page.

I didn’t want to make a change during season but I may get one after season and try. It’s certainly intriguing.

Definitely a game changer
                                I follow them on Facebook as well.
                                I’m blown away how easy it is to use!

Comment

Working...
                                X